Last Man Standing

Tree of Strife

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2012 on ABC

• Not as good as "House of Spirits" but it's still very watchable and enjoyable

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Last Man Standing". As there hasn't been a new episode for a month, it was good to see that we got double new episodes on ONE Tuesday night. Out of the two new episodes that aired this week, "House of Spirits" was a little better and funnier. Well, this episode was very good and there was something that really bugged me and got me angry a little. That guy forces Mike to chop down the tree or else the government will do it and Mike and the girls have a protest because they don't want the tree to be cut down since it brings back memories. There were a lot of parts that made me laugh such as Mandy and Kristen saying that they kisses a boy under that tree and it turned out to be the same guy, Mike's video (that part really cracked me up), everything that Eve was doing and saying this episode were pure hilarious, Mike's line "I rather cut my left nut to the cargo" (or something like that), and more. I know I didn't find Eve that likable when this show started out but after three or four episodes is when I realizes that Eve is very likeable and so freakin' funny. For a young girl, she does a very good acting and she knows how to make me laugh. Probably one of the funniest young actresses I've ever seen. The thing that make my score a little low was that man forcing Mike to cut down the tree was getting a little annoying and I also didn't like that after when Mike and the girls did all that protesting... the tree was cut down (that just angered me a little). Other than that, this episode was very funny and enjoyable. Overall, a superb episode of "Last Man Standing". 9/10
ABC