Last Man Standing

Wherefore Art Thou, Mike Baxter

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 2012 on ABC

• Kyle joins the Outdoor Man's outdoor sports team but Mike and Ed must help him when they discover he is terrible

Kyle is invited to join Outdoor Man's outdoor sports team, but Mike and Ed discover how bad he is and need to help him. Vanessa is overheard not wanting to go to the girl's game and play. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Last Man Standing". I thought it had a very well done and fun storyline to watch with plenty of top-notch humor to give you a good laugh. This show gives me a reason on why I really like to watch it... it stars Tim Allen who is one of my favorite actors, it also stars Hector Elizondo who is another talented actor, and the actresses are very talented to plus it gives me something to laugh at. You do feel bad for the character Kyle though since he has no parents and was in an orphanage but I'm glad how Mike makes him feel like that they are family. I also loved how Mike decided to stay and help out Kyle with the outdoor sports game even though Mike knows it will upset his daughter Mandy. Sometimes doing the right thing won't seem right to others but it will be right to you which is all that matter... that's the lesson I've learned from this episode whether it was suppose to be a lesson or not. Eve then later on Mandy overhearing Vanessa about how she doesn't want to attend the soccer game (for Eve) and doesn't want to go to the Shakepeare play (for Mandy) was absolutely hilarious. A lot of parts in this episode were just plain hilarious and the storylines were fantastic. Overall, one of my favorites from "Last Man Standing"... really hope this show gets renewed for a second season. 10/10
ABC