Last Resort

Another Fine Navy Day

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on ABC

7.8
  • Very good, but not as good as the last one.

This was another very good Last Resort episode, though admittedly not as good as the preivous one.

The early scenes were very entertaining and suspenseful, but I thought the episode got off track a bit in the middle.

Theer were some very interesting developments once more, and I thought it was really entertaining how things played out.

Overall, a very good episode!
  • Take her down...Blow main ballast... and never come up!

As an ex-Navy seaman, I have to say watching this show is like watching someone trying to pour water into a bucket full of holes. I know I'm going against the grain here, but I don't buy this show any more than I could swallow the overblown Terra Nova. It just rubs me the wrong way. I'll have to abandon ship! (actually boat).
  • whodunit?

i missed something - who dropped the nasty chemicals in the water supply?
  • Another Fine Navy Day

Another Fine Navy Day was another fine episode of Last Resort. I enjoyed watching because the story was intriguing, engaging and full of action. The character development was pretty great and the plot progression was good. It was interesting to watch events unfold and discover how an attack occurred and was possible. I liked how every thing played out and the ending was good and had some emotional kick. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!
  • The writers go Tarantino on us

I enjoyed this episode mainly for how it was written and I clearly see the reason for it. Some people may find it hard to follow but it's written like this to make the viewers experience the same amount of confusion as the crew.