Last Resort

Big Chicken Dinner

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on ABC

• Not the best.

I think the show's weakest episode so far was this one. Having said that, I think it was still great!

The storyline was interesting, but it wasn't centred greatly around a main character, which was why it was somewhat flawed.

Nonetheeless, an interesting back story into Grace. That was great.

I'm really looking forward to more!
  • Big Chicken Dinner

WOW just WOW this episode was amazing and highly entertaining. I can't see why this show didn't get a back 9 episodes and got canceled. atleast we will get a series final as ABC announced cant wait to see what happens next i just wish that another network picks it up before the series finale so that we can see more episodes of this amazing show.
  • Big Chicken Dinner

Big Chicken Dinner was a superb episode of Last Resort. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines were engaging, intriguing and full of character and plot development. It was sad to learn a vital crew member may have raped a local woman. The ensuing battle over who's justice system is right or wrong was entertaining. It was great to see more going on as the jury's verdict seemed to be manipulated. There were a few other awesome character scenes also which added depth and contrast. I liked how every thing played out and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!