Last Resort

Cinderella Liberty

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2012 on ABC

• Brilliant!

This episode was downright amazing! There was so much intesnity with the negotiations on the submarine and what was happening above sea level.

There were many different aspects to the storyline which made it phenomenal when you put all of it together. Just superb!

I think this show is going really great! Interesting developments as the Captain questions and doubts Grace now! Can't wait to see how it plays out!
  • Cinderella Liberty

Cinderella Liberty was a perfect and very exciting episode of Last Resort. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama, intrigue, suspense and more revelations were shown about what happened in Pakistan. A crazy turn of events leads to a few unnecessary deaths and made for dramatic entertainment. I liked the way every thing played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • This was an episode worth watching

The episode I just watched was about 100% opposite what the episode summary indicates. Maybe this is due to the accelerated story, because of cancellation. And, yes, perhaps this would have been a better mini-series than a regular series, although 13 episodes seems too short. In any event, this was pretty close to a perfect episode, in my mind. Chaplin did make the move that I would have considered, but it was a calculated move. I cannot wait to see how the next 4 episodes go.