Last Resort

Controlled Flight Into Terrain

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 24, 2013 on ABC

• Good but rushed finale

In those last couple of episodes the creators of Last Resort really had to stretch themselves in order to conclude many storylines that had been set up to last more episodes or possibly seasons. It was kind of sad to see some of those carefully built up stories to be rushed to an end in a few scenes but I also have to admire and applaud the producers for getting to the closure Last Resort now has in such a short amount of time. Most series that get axed so early just stop in the middle of the story and sometimes the producers don't even care, Last Resort at least concluded it.

I have to say that I am still VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED with ABC at this time. With very few exceptions, some of which due to the time constraints because of the cancellation, the show was very intense and enjoyable. I am most certainly going to support the makers of it by buying it on Blu-ray if it gets released. I would have followed this show for a long time of that I am certain. It was different from the average crap on television. Shame on you ABC, for axing it so early on.