Last Resort

Eight Bells

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2012 on ABC

7.7
  • Phenomenal!

This was a phenomenal episode of Last Resort! The events that transpired were really great and this show is just so interesting!

I don't want to spoil much, but there were great scenes involving all of the characters. That French lady is an interesting character also and her involvement in things were really great!

So many interesting scnes! Can't wait to see how it continues!
  • Interesting

This show continues to deliver good episodes with interesting plotlines. There's always a certain amount of tension and suspense in every episode that keep things interesting. What I like next to the action sequences is the character development, which shows us that there's always more than one side to each story.

Things are certainly staying tense and life is not easy for the Colorado crew, especially now with the Captain having one more side against him, not only some of his own crew but some islanders as well. Good episode all in all!
  • Eight Bells

Eight Bells was a great episode of Last Resort though it could have been better in some ways. I enjoyed watching because there was character and plot development along with action, drama and intrigue. I liked how the story unfolded and there multiple sides to each scenario. Every thing played out very nicely and I certainly look forward to watching what happens in the next episode!!!!!!!