Last Resort Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

103 - "Eight Bells" Discussion Thread

ummhaniyyah

[1]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 8

What did you guys think of this episode? How does it rate with the others you've seen? Did it have you looking forward to next week's ep or losing interest?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kromdale

[2]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 4

Ok Cortez is a tough lady. First she takes one for the team with Gang Boss then she keeps quiet about the wimpy behavior of the other seaman. Be interesting to see what was in the cases. And im sure one of them will turn out to be a turncoat whos working for the gang (just wild guessing there).

The Sub part of the show needed less drama, as in could have skipped the whole part and nothing would have been lost. Depth Charges? Red October or Crimson Tide it wasnt. Wish the Navy Seals would get involved with the gangs. I can understand they arnt happy with the situation but couldnt they be bothered to help out fellow sailors in trouble sheesh.

The french gal seems to be getting the hots for the XO so will be interesting to see if he sticks to "I have a wife and I love her" or I have a gal at every port...

Back at the home front. We find out a "shocking", but not really, secret. I dont see how it can end well for the dad.

Did we see a possible split between the XO and Captain? XO and the CoB seemed to be on the same page for the first time at the end of the show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.