Last Resort

Nuke It Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on ABC

• Great episode and yuppy for Grace/James

It was a great episode. I hope they will continue to give us great episodes. I cannot believe Cortez is against the crew, she may be the sleeper agent but I do not think is is prepared to take orders from Curry after he wanted to blow up the sub.

I like better James/Grace pairing than James/Tani. James and Grace have tiptoed around each other from the beginning of the series and in this episode it culminated with them sleeping together. I do not think it will be a one-time thing, I personally hope to see more of them together.

Sam and Sophie are also cute together. I feel bad for Christine but I like Sam/Sophie better.

I really hate Serrat but I also love to hate him. He makes a good enemy but I want him to give the crew a little peace so that we have more answers about why the sub was attacked and to see more relationship development among the characters.

I cannot wait for the next episode. And why didn't the network order a whole season of this series? It is awesome and I want a second season!!!!