Last Resort

Nuke It Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on ABC

• Another terrible episode which led to ABC pulling this show

I'm continually surprised that people actually find this show good. The acting is unbearable, the directing is very poor, and the writing is awful. However, I do find this show very entertaining because I'm surprised such a show could actually make it on air.

Every time I watch an episode, I am amazed at the terrible acting by Andre. His delivery of his lines and the constant close-ups are hilarious. In fact, I'm still laughing at the scene that started with, "Where is he!?" Why would anyone start the scene that way? Pure comedy.

My only regret is that Robert Patrick got mixed up in this show. He is a wonderful actor with more talent than everyone on this show combined. I can only assume that people forced him into this show, but in my heart, I know he wanted to refuse. Such a wonderful actor. He'll bounce back, but it'll take some time because this show has done irreparable damage to his career.

Finally, I originally wrote a review on Episode 3 where I predicted the cancellation of this show. And a lot of people disagreed with me. So now I'm back to listen to all your apologies because ABC canceled this terrible show after this episode aired. If you could only see the smile on my face....