Last Resort

ABC (ended 2013)

neomichel

Last Resort Fan Reviews (86)

7.8
  • A changed fan!!!

When the show first started I was not a viewer. With shows like Arrow and Elementary Last Resort became lost in a season where titles like Sherlock Holmes were being thrown around. Having watched all the episodes I now find the show pretty damn good. Yes there are plot problems, but none of the problems are unsolvable. I find the acting of all the cast to be above par and worth Honorable mention. This show is worth keeping and I think if you give this cast a second season they will prove a worthy show. I think this show could really find an audience with the disenfranchised citizens of this country that find the world they live in today to be confusing and overly secretive. There is an audience for this show but the way it was marketed did not bring in the proper viewing audience. ABC you have spent money on longshots before. I am here to tell you that this is one of those longshots that will pay off in season 2. Do not cancel it please. These actors have shown a lot of acting chops so far give them a second chance.