Last Resort

Skeleton Crew

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2012 on ABC

• Flawlesss!

This was the best episode so far! So much drama, so much intensity with all those negotiations! And I can't believe what Grace's dad did!

Speaking of Grace, nice to see her taking charge of the sub! Those scenes were awesome and o h so suspenseful!

And then I also lovbed the ending with Sam's wife and the 'intruder' in her house! That was terrific!

Can't wait for the continuation to this! It is amazing!
  • Best episode yet!!

This was a great episode. The written created excitement which held up through-out the entire show. Other shows should look here for clues. However, with that said i'm sure next week will be a let down (I hope not).
  • Fastest pace episode ever

Best since the pilot. Even better if the clock is ticking like in 24. So much happened in 30 minutes. Wish future episodes will be as good. Reminds me of Jericho too. Can't believe the marines can be loyal to that scum of a secretary of defence. Thought only Jack Ryan type can become the secdef. Hope the series get its second season.
  • I love it when a plan comes together!

Loved this episode. Grace shone (even COB had to recognize it), our SEAL friend stepped up and Christine shed her stupid (and gained an ally). Can't wait for the next ep.
  • Finally!

This was the first episode of this show that I truly enjoyed. There's a part of Last Resort that thoroughly excites the Trekker in me, and the submarine battle led by Daisy Betts' character is a series highlight.
  • Skeleton Crew

Skeleton Crew was a perfect and awesome episode of Last Resort. I really enjoyed watching because the story was captivating as tensions ran high, loyalties were tested and capabilities were proved. The action was suspenseful and engaging while the drama was intriguing. There were some small bits of information revealing the state of the world and the shifting political powers. Lieutenant Grace Shepard did an awesome job in command of the ship, though it looked like she enjoyed the power. I I liked how every thing played out and the ending was touching. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Last resort against an evil.

A Last resort against the evil who wants to destroy the world.An evil who's is imposing mania on the sane people.The Captain Conscience of the boat is standing right in the face of this evil and dealing with it courageously.For him enough is enough.Meanwhile he tries to convince the dejected crew members hat the decision he made was the only right way to go.It's getting interesting with every episode.