Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Andy Richter, Matthew Fox, Nick DiPaolo

Aired Weekdays 12:35 AM May 18, 2005 on NBC

• Andy Richter returns, what's better?

Truly at the top of my list when it comes to television events I don't want to miss. Andy Richter was fifty percent of possibly the greatest tandem on television and when he left the show it was devastating for all of us Late Night fans. For those of you who never got to see the old Conan shows I would highly recommend looking into doing so. It was a very unique format that not many late night shows used but one that made Conan unmissable. The combination of Andy's dry humor with Conan's off-the-wall antics was classic. It felt like they were just two friends who got a shot at something really big and were gonna have fun with it as long as they could. They never took themselves all too seriously and were willing to go to any extreme for a laugh. Seeing them together again truly brings a tear to my eye. Despite the time apart they are able to pull off the humor as well as ever. It is especially great to see them when they break away from the main topic at hand and remind you of yourself and a buddy sitting in your living room making jokes. I would highly recommend you check out some of Andy Richter's other projects as well. He has not gotten the credit he deserves for a truly funny body of work.