Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

NBC (ended 2014)

thefanof

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Fan Reviews (63)

6.2
  • Common Picnic Games Nightly With Jimmy Fallon

Fallon seems to have a never ending supply of common games that people with low IQ's play at company picnics. Beer pong, Egg Toss's, and now a pie eating contest! 09/12/2014

Glenn Close, a widely respected award winning actress! Eating blueberry pie on late night. UNBELIEVABLE. What's next? A Potato sack race with Nicole Kidman?
  • Say what??

I recommend they all take TV Broadcasting 101. Fallon mumbles, talks under his breath, and talks too fast. He interrupts guests and talks over them. I never understand the banter with Higgins, who once even covered his mouth to deliver lines in a skit! Say what? The show is unintelligible. With this issue and the constant and fawning, "we just love him/her so much," I don't watch anymore. I gave him a chance but never heard a really interesting conversation, what parts I could actually hear. Seems like a bunch of amateurs.
  • Horrible

Class, wit ,charisma and poise had Johnny, Ed and Jay. Not a fan of Fallon, it reminds me when America voted for Bush, as if. Guy below ."Every time I see or hear this dolt I want to go put my nuts in a blender. lol
  • Really?

somersaults are not your strong suit. Gross! Cut it out Mr. Fallon.
  • In truth...

I miss johnny Carson.
  • Pure Garbage

Watching Jimmy Fallon is like walking into a Rite Aid store It's empty, lifeless, and kind of sickening in a way that isn't easy to describe. Words that come to mind are Cheap, Contrived, Stupid, Over-Caffeinated.
  • Call 911 for a show doctor

I have tried to give this show a chance, but in my opinion, it is one of the most boring shows I have seen. The entrance where he claps (for himself, or is someone on the side encouraging the clapping?), the same comment, "hot crowd tonight," and going right into national news. I do not tun in to an entertainment show at the end of a stressful day to hear national/international news again, and not even if it supposedly has a comic spin. The game playing (playing beer pong with Annette Benning) was embarrassing; there were so many things to talk to her about in her very accomplished career. The "white pants" skit with Jennifer Lopez was embarrassing; a 40-year old man dressed in skin tight pants singing the same lyric over and over. This may have worked on a Saturday night live skit, but it was juvenile. Is there a director for this show? Do some marketing research other than NY and LA to find out if the show could have wider appeal. I hope Fallon can get centered, and I especially hope that the Roots can eventually play something with some musicality to it. I remember Carson and Leno had popular singers doing songs,

Boniva
  • I love jimmy!! And I made a Ew parody! lol

I just love jimmy Fallon! he is so talented, funny and everything! I made a Ew parody because he is just too funny!

Search youtube Ew Jimmy Fallon Parody With Cara And Becky

Fineartandbeauty! :)
  • FALLON IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR NBC & NY! VERY FUNNY!

Are you not of this planet? Fallon is hands down FUNNY,FUNNY,FUNNY! He is the best face and personality for 2014- 2034 for NBC. & NEW YORK. There is life @ 11:35 pm ,now. Worth to wake up groggy! Replace him? NO WAY!
  • Still sucks !

This show is sooo annoying its ridiculous ! JF might be a decent entertainer on his own - but all his "bits" are so lame ! Is there anyone ? anyone who finds Fallon remotely funny ? I think he should have been moved to the late late late late night show !
  • sucked

All the jokes were forced, band sucks and cannot not laugh at his own material
  • I give up. It sucks!

Honestly, I've never been a big fan of Jimmy Fallon. I found his child/monkey-ish characters & humor on SNL cringe-full. Needless to say, that didn't draw me to his late night show - but I did tune in on occasion just to see what the fuss was about. I figured The Roots were some band he "discovered" at a concert while stoned in college and took along for his ride up.

That said, I have given The Tonight Show w/ Fallon an honest chance. I get the format. I thought this might be a new beginning and a new way to access and enjoy this comic. FALSE. Fallon comes off as SO out of his depth but is so self absorbed he doesn't even realize it. I've seen his musical "performances" with various it's embarrassing. He's like an irritating child version of Rich Little trying to Karaoke and parody thinking the world loves him - when he really should just sit back in The Chair and be the reverent host he out to be - instead of some overgrown child getting his romp in a musical candy shop - oblivious to humility or reverence. Fallon IS NOT the legend he makes himself out to be - if anybody actually buys it. I'm guessing many people are just watching out of habit (and many of the masses probably don't care/are not discerning. They feed their babies McDonalds, too), others are just watching it like how people are drawn to a car accident. Is THAT the bar NBC wants to meet for the new Flagship of late night entertainment?!? I certainly hope not.

Can we just chalk Fallon off as a bad decision and move on to some else? Someone better and more deserving. This child is insolent, immature, self-absorbed - and generally unworthy of the crown he has been given.

. (one day later): Just to boil it down - Fallon as-is is NOT FUNNY, he is irratating, immature & repulsive. His humor is too petty & self-absorbed for the time slot. Maybe keep him on lates, but this brand is not worthy of the dignity (and potential awesomeness) of the Number 1 late spot. Perhaps George Clooney?
  • Jimmy Fallon is so bad I hacked the rating to be 0.1

0.1
    Jimmy fallon is fake and forced.
  • The Roots Suck Big Time!

I'm giving Jimmy Fallon the benefit of the doubt and more time to get it together. Some of his signature skits like "the note writing" are often cringe worthy.

BUT, the Roots are just plain terrible. I don't need that noise every night and they are enough to cause me to find something else. What the hell ever happened to real MUSIC?

As long as he keeps the Roots I'm happier with alternatives.
  • Pathetic Jimmy Fallon

As an Australia viewer I can't believe that Jay Leno has been replaced by this immature, anxious looking man (comedian?) who laughs hysterically at his own (written for him) jokes. Everything that happens on his show is artificially over the top and unfunny.

Unlikely that I'll be watching this show again.

Sincerely, Harry from Sydney, Australia.
  • Boring Bomb

Who was responsible for picking Fallon?! He is as boring as watching paint dry. He is flat and dull. Look like a fish out of water.

They should just retire the Tonight Show in honor of Johny Carson.

The show with Fallon now just sucks big time!
  • Fallon is such a light weight

What has happened to late night? I guess Carson set the bar too high. Fallon sucks, The Roots are the perfect band for him they compliment his back could you replace an icon with this guy? Pathetic.
  • NBC's Useless & Damaging Quest

Poor NBC: forever on the hunt for the young demographic. It's sad to watch. They've had a lock on late night for decades now, and they keep throwing it away. We watched them do it with Conan, and now here comes Jimmy. Why does this happen? It's called 30 Rock. Not the show, it's the building. It's where the programming execs work, and just happens to be the same location as SNL, and Conan & Fallon's 'Late Night' shows. Burbank is 3000 miles & 3 time-zones away. Every year a new crop of New York twenty-somethings arrives at 30 Rock, and with Lorne Michaels and the SNL kiddies along for backup, the pressure on management to "younger-ize" is irresistible. This time they've also had the Fallon crew pushing as well. The only reason outlander Leno wasn't forced out earlier is the incredible blowback it would have created.

What NBC and these programming novices don't understand, is that at the end of the day, we don't want to watch the antics of a young frenetic squirrel. Most of us see enough of that during the day. Fallon's (and Conan's) humor comes off as demeaning and biting. Jumping through outlandish skits, letting the ego-maniacal host bomb the musical guest, or sucking up hard on celebrities is the stuff of PRIMETIME. At the end of the day, we don't want to party. We want a slower, older, wiser and more stable person delivering our entertainment. We want a TALK show. We want Daddy. On the other hand, the late, late night spot works well as a destination for always energized & rebellious teens & college kids, but most of us have gone to bed by then.

Sure, we could see Leno's punchlines coming a mile away, but there was some comfort in that. He wasn't my all-time favorite, but he was honest, real, and down to earth. And he wasn't obsessed with having or giving the last laugh. The same thing could have been said about Johnny Carson. One thing is sure, Leno won't be coming back. Letterman has become just a cranky, snide old man. Kimmel is so obsessed with his backpack of ethnic & family shtick, it's too annoying to watch. Someone like Brian Williams would knock them all dead.

Thank you, NBC, for ending my decades-long addiction to late night TV. As painful as watching Conan was, at least I would check to see who was on that night. With Jimmy, I don't even care. Yes, he has a very talented staff, and his skits can be very funny, but that was true of Conan. Jimmy's energy belongs in primetime. You won't catch me staying up to watch him. Or the now unfunny SNL either.

If you like what I said, give me a thumbs up. I'd like to know.
  • Horrible show!

I have a really hard time watching the tonight show since Fallon replaced Leno. The show lacks substance with the guests and Fallon's monologue stinks! Why would you ever replace Jay Leno with Jimmy Fallon? Leno was number one! What more did you want?? I will not be watching the Tonight show anymore since it now sucks!
  • Scary Terrible!

Ugh! "Painful" is the correct word. What a mess. NBC believes the hype they created. And no offense to people who think the Roots are good, but their sound is thin and lacking musicality. Horrible all around. Can't bear to watch it other than to keep track of how bad it really is. I doubt it will last long. Then again there is no accounting for people's taste.
  • Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is Awful

NBC please help him with some new writers and some new producers!!!
  • Who farted in my TV!!???

The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallopian.

The biggest wannabe in the wrong arena. He should audition for American Idolt

Does he want to be a comedian or a rock star? (Of course we all

Painful to watch, not funny, making BIG stretches with every poor attempt at a joke.

He's like a lingering diaper-fart that won't go away.

Dumb skits. Infomercials are easier to watch at LEAST there's a take away.

Those who find Fallon funny clearly have their heads filled with marshmallows.

Wit? Forget it. PAINFULLY NOT funny AT ALL. You couldn't GIVE me tickets & a limo to

come see his show. Every time I see or hear this dolt I want to go put my nuts in a blender.

Skiiny-jean-wearing-hipster-emo-douchebag feeding the airwaves with oral diarrhea.

fluff, cheese-whiz, twinkie-filling, lard, and costume jewelry!

NBC has farted in a bag and is passing this off as "content". Really the tonite show is now

just an abortion.

Note to Mr. Fallon: In order to be THE late night MASTER, you need to see a judge.

Change your last name to Kimmel. After which, notify Social Security & change that too.

Your new number? 000-00-0000.

• Where's the beef ?

I think that it is inevitable that Jimmy Fallon will fail on the Tonight Show. He is no comic genius like Conan O'Brien or an uber standup comedian like Bill Maher or Jay Leno (despite what you think of his jokes). These three individuals are seasoned pros that have worked extremely hard at their craft over the years and Jimmy Fallon has barely made it out of high school. He needs another decade or so to hone whatever it is that he brings to the table.

I can assure you that I am not wasting my time watching this television program.
  • Fallon has more connections than talent

1.5
    If you compare Jimmy Fallon to Carson,Letterman,Leno,O'Brien or even Jimmy Kimmel,there is one big are all genuinely funny stand up biggest similarity and you can throw Bill Maher in here too,is they all can't act in a movie to pay the those gentlemen,save Leno to a degree,can be a little acerbic if the guest is is a professional ass kisser who just isn't that unscripted banter are their collective best qualities and generally are the funniest moments of their skits are usually channel changers,maybe 5 % are is a worlds class ass smoocher however and if the guests were walking,you would just see Fallons feet hanging out of their Jimmy Fallon does have is connections,in with his mentor,Lorne Michaels,his guest book will always be full and lets face it,it's easier giving an interview to Fallon,than to somebody with wit,who may throw in a few good spirited zingers and actually get you to open up a be honest,I could only stomach watching Fallons show,begining to end,several times,but I have also seen more than enough.
  • Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

1.5
    You guys at NBC are being paid millions a year and yet you keep making the same mistake over and over again again. I will take your job for half the price, keep Leno and keep the ratings up. Simple. The ratings are going to go down with Fallon. Bring Leno back....
  • never seen a bigger a** kisser..

4.5
    Now hear me out.. I watch conan, ferg, fallon, and kimmel. I don't like leno what soo ever.. and dislike letterman in a similar, yet less hateful way. What I respect in talk shows is respect towards the guest while "keeping it real".. fallon is such a suck up and painfully awkward at times. Its sad that this is who will take over the tonight show. Jay leno has a lot of history but lost my respect long before the conan fued. I hope nbc now see's that setteling with fallon was and will be a huge mistake in comparison to what conan has and would have done. Yea it cost them 40mill and a great talk show host. Now they're left with this d list actor/ comedian who sucks a huge amount of a**, yet is better than leno.. whome also sucks a huge amount of a**. My review may sound a little immature but I watch a lot of talk shows and it doesn't take just my sense of humor to understand what I'm saying.
  • Jimmy Fallon is not Funny, he is so not funny that I started a petition to keep Jay Leno, who is very funny.

Please sign the online petition to stop the unfunny Jimmy Fallon before he destroys the Tonight Show, we need to keep Jay Leno around.

2Bto%2BFriend
  • Love Fallon and the Roots

I'm hoping Fallon can take the Roots with them to the Tonight Show. It would be a shame to leave them behind!! They work so well together. I watch every night and laugh out loud. Love it!!!
  • BIGGEST DOUCHE IVE EVER MET

Jimmy fallon is the epitome of douche bag why wont this ass go away i mean i choose not to watch his horrific painfully awkward but i still have to see him once in a while on a stupid commercial with a baby why dont you just give up nobody thinks your funny
  • Love Jimmy Fallon..

I always liked JImmy Fallon with his SNL days. I think his show is awesome and adds a unique and refreshing alternative to the late night talk show circuit. I love Leno it makes my night to have two great shows in a row to enjoy. I reallly like the musical skits in which he Stills, he would do more of those. He does a great Neil Young. More of those and more of the acting parts would be the one with Michael SNL type characters really add a lot to the show. I am a big SNL show and would love to see more of these and other unique ideas in the show because Fallon is multi talented and would love to see that in all of the enjoy the Cap 1 commercials..