Late Show with David Letterman

Show #2644

Aired Weekdays 11:35 PM Oct 27, 2006 on CBS

5.5
  • Letterman only has O'reilly on because he wants to start an arugment with petty insults, and propaganda. I wish he would go back to his NBC years, or the 1st few years on CBS when he had fresh jokes and no agenda.

When Letterman has O'reilly, he just shows how liberal he is and that he knows nothing about politics. That's OK Letterman isn't supposed to know about politics he is supposed to be funny, but he unfortunantly has failed at that lately with lame out of touch jokes, that may only appeal to older people, if even them. Letterman the time before last said that O'reilly is full of crap, or soemthing like that, and then said he never watches his show, which made Letterman sound really stupid. O'reilly even commented when he was on Oprah the same day as he was on Letterman actually (I only watched Oprah for O'reilly)how Letterman is all about insults and you can't have an intelligent conversation with him. I'm not saying and I don't think O'reilly was saying either that Letterman is dumb, I'm sure he is quite intelligent, but he doesn't know how to express himself without petty insults, which seems to be a common thing with most liberals.
CBS