Laverne & Shirley Forums

ABC (ended 1983)

Is it still on TV?

leeseygirl

[1]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 46

Me and my mom would watch this show everyday. Then the channel it came on was removed. My questions:

Does it come on tv still?

If so:

What channel?

What time?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anglemark10

[2]May 26, 2008
    • level: 70
    I don't believe it airs nationally at the moment.

senor_fritz

[3]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 20
    there's always the DVDs.

Stephen0684

[4]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 8

As of 2010, Laverne and Shirleycan be seenon the cable channel called "The Hub" at 11:00pm (eastern) or at 5:00am (again eastern) but, only on Monday through Thursday nights or Tuesday through Friday mornings.

rycki1138

[5]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 8

Besides being shown now on The Hub weeknights (actually just Monday - Thursday) at 10:30 pm, it is also being aired on MeTV Sunday afternoons at 2 & 2:30 pm eastern. Both networks are showing Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley back to back. The Hub network shows one episode of each show back to back from 10-11 pm eastern time weeknights (repeating the same two episodes early the next morning from 4-5 am eastern). MeTV airs 2 episodes of each show in the 1 pm to 3 pm time slot every Sunday.

santaburger57

[6]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Yes, L&S is currently airing on the Hub, but unfortunately it doesn't come on until 4am, Fridays/Saturdays (at least as of the last schedule update I saw). It used to air every weekday, but it looks like it's been pushed to the earrrrly morning shift :-/

I know some other channels, such as ME-TV, have aired L&S episodes from time to time, but I'm not sure of the schedule offhand.

At least we continue to have the DVDs... but it's too bad that the Hub bumped L&S from its previous slot, which I thought was an awesome time for it to air (reminded me of the old Nick at Nite days... loved that it aired right after Happy Days!)

Visit the Laverne & Shirley Place, an ultimate Fan Site dedicated to the TV series! - http://santaburger57.wix.com/lands

And follow the Laverne & Shirley Fan Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/lavandshirley

Edited on 11/12/2012 3:10pm
    Edited 4 total times.

JaneKnight

[7]Aug 31, 2013
    • level: 7
    Unfortunately, The Hub cancelled reruns of Laverne & Shirley, so it is no longer aired nationally. Check your local listings for the channel in your area in which L&S airs. Of course, you could always buy the DVDs up to Season 6. Here in Indianapolis, L&S airs weekdays on the Christian TV channel, WHMB-TV 40 at 3 PM, but since fall is around the corner, the station's secular programming lineup may be changing.