Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Blasters

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2006 on USA

• The algerian mob, stolen pre-released dvd's and the death of an 80's tv icon.

I thought that the first five minutes of this episode was a very emotonal opening, the murder, the music, the disposal of the body, the bodys' discovery, and all the way to Potter's Field for the burial(which was subsequently halted by Logan and Wheeler). The storyline of the two child-has-been-actors(an obvious take-off on saved by the Bell) didn't put me off beause the underlying story about the Albanian mob and their Blood code was more interesting. There were some really good remarks by Logan,Wheeler,Ross and Rogers(ME) in this episode. The WNL(within normal limits/we never looked) reference..we used that in the ER on histories we obtained and one of the doctors said that was what it stood for as well(lol..not true). The albanian leader was believable and he did threaten Logan, so we may see some albanian backlash on Mike. This may not have been emmy material but it was still a good solid CI episode and I don't have to see Bobby every week to enjoy the show(especially if this Keeps D'Onofrio doing the show and keeps him healthy).
WGNAMER