Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Blasters

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2006 on USA

• Another great Logan wise guy episode, classic....

Overall it was a pretty good episode, and I liked openning scen and the music that rocked... A little wack but interesting spin off the save by the bell. The Russian mob bit was little lacking but Logan was great and made the show again. And I love the meaning behind "shower" and having sex. Wow if I had been that girl in the room when Logan was interviewing her I would have melted, *sign*. Wheeler's charector is coming along but still rather a flop for a partner to match Mike. When the caption showed up in the boost near the end I was honestly shocked that he actually did something other than say smart comments at Goren and Logan like in pervious shows. But he still needs to stop babying Wheeler. Then he did make an effort to help this time so we will leave the jury out yet. In the end the beginning of the show really was best and left you awe at that idea that people are buried every day as John Does or Jane Does and they never know who they really where. And the fact that only famous people get crimes solves is a honest but sad truth.
WGNAMER