Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Boots on the Ground

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 15, 2011 on USA

• Goren and Eames investigate a hackers death...who was working for goverment contractors.

Oh my God this has got to be the worst L&o ci ive ever seen. Not only did they basically do the dead hacker story in the episode F.P.S but they werent even original about the death.(in both stories the victim gets tossed off a balcony) The big twist this time is the vic's a guy and SPOILER ALERT!!! and he's working for goverment contractors hes secretly trying to destroy, but of course that has nothing to do with why he's dead. Anyway Vincent d'Onofrio and Jerry Ryan are almost passable the story and the acting was totally phoned in. The final insult to the audiance is Gorem's shrink. What 'cuz he's large and italian he has to see a theripist like in the sopranos(im assuming he's Italian). Where is that going I just hope it isnt Bobby suffering from transference and him falling for her or visversa. Ive never seen L&O get so lame and I've been a fan since I was 10 when it first aired in 90. If they're not gana do it right I wish they wouldnt do it at all.
WGNA