Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Cherry Red

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 2003 on USA

• I really like this episode it showed some of what Goren is made of. I think it has some real in site into Bobby and his childhood. I think his love and his hate for his father comes out in this episode.

This episode started out kind of slow but I always like to peek into Goren’s head. That’s all you ever get is a little peek and I think is a good one. The fatherhood issue is always a tough one for Bobby but when the DA starts to play with the toy cars and Alex asks "are you two having a play date?" Goren has also had more than one connection to cars in episodes. I don't recall the episode but he tell "Alex have to call one of my friends" to which she replies "I never get tired of meeting your friends". You get the feeling the grease monkey might have been an informant when Goren was with the CIA (I think it was, if I am wrong please E-mail me) because he say’s “I still can’t get used to seeing you in a suit.” The comment about not being able to tell the bad guy how it felt to sit in that car in mixed company. I laughed my butt off. Goren also says that he had a girl friend that had cats. I don’t remember many references to Goren’s old girl friends. Anyway I loved this episode.
MNT