Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Dollhouse

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on USA

• Really. Nothing happened.

5.5
    Okay, there was a point when I actually accepted Chris Noth's character Mike Logan as a sort-of replacement for Vincent D'Onofrio's Bobby Goren, but this episode is really pushing that acceptance.

Not only did this episode go on FOREVER, but it wasn't even forever in a good way. There was a point when I looked at the clock, excepting it to be nearly over and my obligation thus fulfilled, but nooooo. It was only 9:15. *cue dramatic music typically associated with the telling of a hard life tale*

And that's not all. To be frank, I saw absolutely no connection whatsoever between anything that went on. Now, that might have been due to the fact that I was attempting to fold three loads of laundry at the same time, but that doesn't usually provide interference with my comprehension. I did manage to retain the basic plot of the matter, but that's about it.

In short, either the writers need to be hit over the head to write like they used to, or the show needs to be cancelled to save itself from further embarassment to the Law and Order name.
WGNA