Ask a Question - General News - DVD News

OuroborosSnyder

[141]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 25

mariska143 wrote:
    A box, a file folder.. all ridiculous. People will have different opinions, but my belief is that Goren doesn't adapt real well to change. He felt comfortable with Eames and was used to her ways, her moods, her thoughts and actions. She also understood him and cared about it. Then Bishop came along and didn't understand his ways of operating and asked many many stupid questions and didn't have a lot of patience for him. It wasn't completely her fault, because Goren really didn't want someone knew, but she didn't help the situation but being frustrated with his methods, sighing all the time and being pissy.... oops, that's my opinion I change my mind... it was her fault. LOL. Watch FPS and Stray- those are some of my favorites. Especially look out for some possible BA... woops! (Heh, I ship too )That's the short version. Careful with fanfic.... there's sometimes a real thin line between what's real and what isn't- I've gotten confused, don't worry!!! I had to actually think about the Eames' husband question for a second! Then I shook my head and realized I knew Goren was never married, no.

Yeah, when an actress becomes pregnant and its not incorporated into the show, then it just gets ridiculous! Oh well!

As far as being careful...oh, don't I know. Thats why I tend to try to get to know the show before I go off and read 2984723974 fic stories about it. LOL. It definitely makes you think briefly, even if you know the show, in and out. Its deceitful! ...and I LOVE it! I can't help it, but I don't velieve anything I read in there...thats why all the questions. LOL. Sorry! Thanks for all the help!

Now *rubs hands together* New question! LOL. So, Nicole Wallace. The actress that played on the movie Big Green! LOL. Sorry, I don't know her real name. But her character, Nicole, on CI...tell me about her. (PLEASE!). Did she date or just have a thing for Bobby? On thereelvincentonofrio.com there was this episode where is showed her alive and then another scene that showed her living! I'm so lost. Yeah, sorry but I'm too lazy to go to the website and see which episode it was but I'm sure you've been there plunty of times =)

Thanks so much! I know I'm a pain!

~Snyder~

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mariska143

[142]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    Hehe oh boy. This is a big one. Anyone else on the board, feel free to chime in if I'm making an mistakes or missing things, which I know I am .... There are LOTS of Spoilers here... !!!!

Okay. Nicole Wallace. *deep breath*. Played by Olivia d'Abo, she was our resident psychopath. She was brilliant and, well, insane. She's been (officially) in 4 episodes: Anti-Thesis, A Person of Interest (Season 2), Great Barrier (Season 4), and Grow (Season 5). She is mentioned in many other episodes: Most recently, Renewal, I believe (last season's finale), FPS, Pas De Deux (Season 3)... etc. She's Australian. She had a daughter, but I'll get to that in a moment. She has a tendency to take people's names and operate under them after she's killed them. The body count, I believe, is 19. Give or take 1 or 2 for attempted murders and ones we don't know about in Australia. She's a crazy mastermind. She uses people- a lot. Goren and Eames believe she drowned her own daughter, who was three at the time in Australia, but Nicole maintains her innocence. She has pretended to be a college professor and a librarian, to name a few aliases. At first, Goren didn't really understand who she was and was almost entranced by her. She's extremely intelligent and coy. But he soon realized what she was up to and was determined to take her down. She really researches people, as well- she found of Bobby's social security and family situation, as well as Eames' family.. that way she can make extra deep cuts while she's being interrogated. Nicole has got her claws into Goren- she particularly likes to make him hurt, by mentioning topics like his schizophrenic mother. She also picks on Eames and her surrogate pregnancy and Eames' sense of loss after giving up her nephew. Nicole has had many partners on the show and I believe she is bisexual. However, she doesn't love- she uses. Goren's explication on this belief is really quite good, much better than I could ever do . Her mentor's name was Bernard, and he taught her everything she knew a very long time ago. He remains somewhat fascinated with her, I believe, for he makes his new proteges look exactly like her. (Slither, Season 5). In Season 4, Great Barrier, viewers got to choose whether Nicole lived or died after seeing an alternate ending to the episodes. Us stupid Americans voted to keep her alive, while the smart Aussies voted her dead. (Caused a bit of confusion when she came back in season 5..) Anyway, in Grow, she seems to have lost a bit of her psychopathic charm, if you will. Back in Great Barrier, Goren essentially began to turn things around and get the upper hand. Then in Grow, he really destroyed her in this really amazing scene. At the end of the episode, she has run away and leaves him a voice message telling him it isn't over. However, it really kind of is because she hasn't been back and I'm about 99.9% sure she won't be. She's done, she's tired, and I'm pretty sure no one wants Nicole back . Snyder, please note that this is all coming from me and I really hate Nicole Wallace. I told you as much as I could remember this late at night and as much as I could without spoiling every single detail of her episodes. I highly recommend all four episodes to see some excellent acting. Vincent is truly superb with Olivia d'Abo (they've worked together before on other projects). But remember... this is fact mixed in with a dash of opinion, and I truly loathe Nicole. So take this information with a grain of salt, dear. I hope this helps... watch her episodes and if you have any questions regarding specifics, I'd be happy to help- this is just general background

I've got to post this- every time I look back I'm unsatisfied with it, LOL. I want to change and add so much. Ah!

mariska143

[143]Jan 8, 2008
    P.s. About her and Bobby... there's definitely some kind of chemistry between them. I'll let you decide what type of chemistry it is. They had something interesting between them. I don't personally believe it was romantic, because I think Goren finds her disgusting, but all the same finds her interesting. I'd be interested in your opinion.

mariska143

[144]Jan 8, 2008
    P.P.S- You're not a pain at all! These boards can be quite silent sometimes, and I like seeing new posts. Also, this keeps me up to scratch with my CI knowledge- it's like a trivia game, almost. I like seeing what I know and what I need to "study" (LOL) aka rewatch!!

OuroborosSnyder

[145]Jan 8, 2008

Holy sh*t. Wow, thanks =) LOL. So much info! *Brain explodes* See, thats the problem with me...I always need more!!!

So, when you said her "nephew," it was actually her sun she gave up for her sister...yada yada yada. I don't get that "stuff" I find it kind of weird, but I do understand why people do that.

*Thinks* So thats why there were two separate endings to her dying! I don't mind hearing your opinions by the way...feel free to express them! I haven't seen much but what I have seen of her, I hate as well! The one clip I saw on that website, where Goren was interrogating her and he pretended he spilled anthrax. You know what I'm talking about...anyways, when she got un close to his face like that. How lovely...I could tell there was something there by the way she asked questions about him, reminded him of his mom and what not. Hmm...*Goes off into deep thought*

So wait, shes still alive and on the show? (If they ever bring her back for another episode)??? Damn, should've just killed her off! LOL. =X Oh, hell...what do I know. So why does Goren find her so intriguing if he knows shes committed so many acts of crime? Kind of weird, isn't it? *Sighs* Men! So the chemistry...just from that scene I was talking about above gives or gave me a hint that they were an "item." Thats why I asked. Thats my lame opinion as of now, because I don't have any episodes in front of me to watch of them. =X I don't own any CI seasons so I can't make an great assumption because it will just make an...will, you know the whole, As$-Ump-Tion. Or As$-Um. LOL nevermind...

I still have so many questions but they just end up with even more questions! As you can tell =) Thanks so much!

~Snyder~

mariska143

[146]Jan 9, 2008
    Haha yea, technically she's still alive, but I believe the writers (well, I DID, since they aren't here anymore, grr) believe she's tired. There's really nothing left for her to do. Goren won. But IMO, Person of Interest really changed him. That was the finale of season 2, then when they came back, Eames was pregnant. I think the combination of Nicole Wallace at her height and Eames unable to be with him all the time really affected him. That's where I believe he took his downturn and what ends up resulting in angst, etc. I LOVE QUESTIONS! Ask away!

nwchimom

[147]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

So, when you said her "nephew," it was actually her sun she gave up for her sister...yada yada yada. I don't get that "stuff" I find it kind of weird, but I do understand why people do that.

Hiya, Snyder, and welcome. Technically no, it was not Eames' son at all...it was her sister's egg. Eames carried the baby to term and gave birth to her nephew.

OuroborosSnyder

[148]Jan 9, 2008

mariska143 wrote:
    Haha yea, technically she's still alive, but I believe the writers (well, I DID, since they aren't here anymore, grr) believe she's tired. There's really nothing left for her to do. Goren won. But IMO, Person of Interest really changed him. That was the finale of season 2, then when they came back, Eames was pregnant. I think the combination of Nicole Wallace at her height and Eames unable to be with him all the time really affected him. That's where I believe he took his downturn and what ends up resulting in angst, etc. I LOVE QUESTIONS! Ask away!

Ahh, got it =) Ok, so I think I'm stupid, but I have to ask...what's IMO? *Holds head down in shame*

So...when they came back in season 3, right? Yeah, so when they came back...she was pregnant? How did she tell him? LOL. Kind of awkward, eh? Hmm...did she ever show? She wasn't really pregnant in real life, was she? Sad! So, thats how he got all...well, sad! =( He can't live without her, can he? *Evil Grin*

nwchimom wrote:

Hiya, Snyder, and welcome. Technically no, it was not Eames' son at all...it was her sister's egg. Eames carried the baby to term and gave birth to her nephew.

Oh god, did you see how the spelled the word "son." LOL Sun? Wow, I'm whacked LOL. Anyways, hmm..interesting, thanks for the info. I guess I just don't get the process...but I don't think I need to get it. =X

~Snyder~

mariska143

[149]Jan 10, 2008
    IMO- In My Opinion.

Woops! I totally forgot to tell you-the whole point of Eames being pregnant was that Kathryn Erbe (actress) was pregnant! Sorry bout that!! We just saw her walk out of Deakins' office and he asked, "What did he say?" or something like that and she said that he gave her a big hug and bla bla bla, then Eames said they'd have to look for a new partner and Bobby goes "Oh no! I didn't even think about that!" and looks terribly sad. It was adorable. And yes, she showed a lot. But she was allowed to hehehe.

nwchimom

[150]Jan 10, 2008

And then the best line...

Goren: Oh no, I didn't even think about that. Well, what did you say?

Eames: I pity the fool.

Edited on 01/10/2008 8:04am

OuroborosSnyder

[151]Jan 11, 2008

mariska143 wrote:
    IMO- In My Opinion. Woops! I totally forgot to tell you-the whole point of Eames being pregnant was that Kathryn Erbe (actress) was pregnant! Sorry bout that!! We just saw her walk out of Deakins' office and he asked, "What did he say?" or something like that and she said that he gave her a big hug and bla bla bla, then Eames said they'd have to look for a new partner and Bobby goes "Oh no! I didn't even think about that!" and looks terribly sad. It was adorable. And yes, she showed a lot. But she was allowed to hehehe.

So she WAS pregnant...and they just incorporated it into the show. Nice. Better than making all these stupid scenes!!! *Waves hands in no particular order*

So is that like the one time people refer to, when Bobby gave Eames a hug? I NEED to see that episode! I must! Ahh...must find it online!

Oh, so I was looking at Kathryn online and she's now divorced!? Sad. In 2006. Isn't Vincent expecting a kid sometime? His wifes pregnant isn't she?

~Snyder~

mariska143

[152]Jan 11, 2008
    Yeah, Carin van Der Donk is her name- she's pregnant. AND, I am embarrassed to admit, I am having a brain lapse and can't remember if or when Alex and Bobby have ever hugged. At least not like Liv and El. I'm so mad I can't remember. I usually keep ship evidence in a specific part of my brain. Grr!

nwchimom

[153]Jan 11, 2008

I don't think there was ever a full-on hug. He leaned in close to her in the episode where he took the picture with the restaurant's camera, and I think maybe he put his arm around her when they went "undercover" in the Carlotta group. And she took his arm when they went shoe shopping in Antithesis.

mariska143

[154]Jan 11, 2008
    Suite Sorrow! One of my favorites!

OuroborosSnyder

[155]Jan 12, 2008

Suite Sorrow? Is that when they were holding hands or whatever...like the other person was saying. Yeah, sorry...don't know your name =X So, shoe shopping? Undercover I presume.

~Snyder~

OuroborosSnyder

[156]Jan 12, 2008

mariska143 wrote:
    Yeah, Carin van Der Donk is her name- she's pregnant. AND, I am embarrassed to admit, I am having a brain lapse and can't remember if or when Alex and Bobby have ever hugged. At least not like Liv and El. I'm so mad I can't remember. I usually keep ship evidence in a specific part of my brain. Grr!

God, at first I was like who the hell is that? LOL. I had to look her up, but I got it now =) I thought she was pregnant...I don't find her to be really pretty =X

~Snyder~

mariska143

[157]Jan 12, 2008
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

Suite Sorrow? Is that when they were holding hands or whatever...like the other person was saying. Yeah, sorry...don't know your name =X So, shoe shopping? Undercover I presume.

~Snyder~

Yes, the famous shoe shopping scene. It's fantastic. Undercover, of course, but adorable all the same

OuroborosSnyder

[158]Jan 13, 2008
    mariska143 wrote:
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

~Snyder~

Yes, the famous shoe shopping scene. It's fantastic. Undercover, of course, but adorable all the same

After searching several hours...well, when I last posted (I madly went searching for it on Youtube). Anyways, I finally found that scene! Very cute!

~Snyder~

OuroborosSnyder

[159]Jan 13, 2008

Oh god! Here we go.I have a line of questions, so I'll just write 'em all down and if you get time every now and then to answer one, thats awesome =) Or anyone else for that matter. *Waves*

So...first of, About Eames kidnapping. Who was that that kidnapped her? Was it the old guy that Goren was with in the middle of the street when the cops surrounded them. Its a bit confusing...

There'sthat and then the guy (Spacing on his name right now) but its the guy that Goren strangled in prison while questioning him. Was that actually his dad? Ahhh!

Ok, so I saw this clip on youtube that showed Goren cutting his hand with a knife on purpose in front of a suspect or something while questioning him. WTF? Did he really do that? I know I saw that there was blood and Eames handed him a cloth or something.

Another one...ok, so what episode was it or what was going on when Goren was sitting on a bed smiling and then turns around and a shot guy is pointed at him by some dude. Hmmm.???!!

Ok, so one question thats been bothering me...I've been thinking about it forever and I know that Vincent smokes in real life but does he on the show? I saw him in the episode "Badge." I saw it on thereelvincentdonofrio.com, a clip of that episode. It looked awesome! He was such a a** to the cop...sorry "Security guard." LMAO! I love it! Anyways, he lit up after taking the cigarettes from the kid (unless they were already his). It was hot though, I must say!!! YUM, So, does he smoke on the show more than just that? I think thats the only episode I recall him smoking...

Another, yes! Ok, so what the heck...(actually its more or a statement that a question) but it was really funny when Goren stood on the counter and held a lighter up to the sprinkler. LOL. That also tells me that if he has a lighter than he must smoke on the show?!? Ok, so it was kind of a question...

Another one...what is the episode when Goren was outside and in a wrestling ring LOL. There was no sound so I don't know what he was saying =(

So, there was this scene on saw on yes, another youtube vid, it showed Goren almost stumbling off a building and some guy pulling him back or catching him...whatever. Know what I mean?

NOTE: Ok, so I just saw another video of the whole lighter scene...where Goren went to the counter and grabbed a light...which means that he didn't have one on him, so now, I can only conclude by that that he doesn't smoke. Weird!

Ok, so another big question. Yes, another scene I saw. It was when Goren was staring across his desk at Eames' desk and she wasn't there. He threw something at her desk, like paper or something and he looked upset. Then she came walking in with another man, I think another detective. I've seen him in several vids now...who the hell is he?!?!?

Another shot was of Goren and Eames in an interrogation room and the window was busted out. What did he do there? LOL

Um...Eames and Goren in Army uniforms. It showed Goren in a fight with one dude, which he more than likely creamed! LOL. Eames had her gun drawn. What was that for? Wasn't Bobby actually in the Military before being a cop?

LOL...So when Goren took a pic of him and Eames with one of those Cameras that show the pic right away after it develops. Sorry, old school. LOL. It was a cute pic of them. Polaroid! Thats it! Anyways, what was that from.

Ok, maybe I should shut up for now. I could ask questions all night!!! LOL. If you want to see any of the vids I mention, just let me know =) THANKS!

~Snyder~

nwchimom

[160]Jan 13, 2008

Wow, a ton of questions! Let's see what I can do for you...

So...first of, About Eames kidnapping. Who was that that kidnapped her? Was it the old guy that Goren was with in the middle of the street when the cops surrounded them. Its a bit confusing...

The old guy, Declan Gage,was Goren's mentor...he was a criminal profiler who worked with the FBI. Eames was kidnapped by his daughter, Jo Gage,who wanted her father's attention. She had been warped by her father bringing his work about serial killers home and his lack of attention to her.

There'sthat and then the guy (Spacing on his name right now) but its the guy that Goren strangled in prison while questioning him. Was that actually his dad? Ahhh!

That was a serial killer,Mark Ford Brady,who knew and had an affair with Goren's mother. Goren suspected he might be his father, and when he asked his dying mother about it she said she could never be sure. That's all we know.

Ok, so I saw this clip on youtube that showed Goren cutting his hand with a knife on purpose in front of a suspect or something while questioning him. WTF? Did he really do that? I know I saw that there was blood and Eames handed him a cloth or something.

Yes, he really cut his hand. He wanted to prove the suspect couldn't be the killer because he fainted at the sight of blood.

Another one...ok, so what episode was it or what was going on when Goren was sitting on a bed smiling and then turns around and a shot guy is pointed at him by some dude. Hmmm.???!!

Can you rephrase the question? I'm not getting it.

Ok, so one question thats been bothering me...I've been thinking about it forever and I know that Vincent smokes in real life but does he on the show? I saw him in the episode "Badge." I saw it on thereelvincentdonofrio.com, a clip of that episode. It looked awesome! He was such a a** to the cop...sorry "Security guard." LMAO! I love it! Anyways, he lit up after taking the cigarettes from the kid (unless they were already his). It was hot though, I must say!!! YUM, So, does he smoke on the show more than just that? I think thats the only episode I recall him smoking...

He has smoked a few times on the show, but he usually makes a face afterward...he's not "officially" a smoker on the show.

Another, yes! Ok, so what the heck...(actually its more or a statement that a question) but it was really funny when Goren stood on the counter and held a lighter up to the sprinkler. LOL. That also tells me that if he has a lighter than he must smoke on the show?!? Ok, so it was kind of a question...

Another one...what is the episode when Goren was outside and in a wrestling ring LOL. There was no sound so I don't know what he was saying =(

That was "Malignant," about a pharmacist who was diluting cancer medications. The boys had been buying illegal drugs that were supposed to act like steroids, or something like that, and they were connected to the pharmacy.

So, there was this scene on saw on yes, another youtube vid, it showed Goren almost stumbling off a building and some guy pulling him back or catching him...whatever. Know what I mean?

That was "Blink." He was showing that the suspect had no fear and didn't react like a normal person would when faced with death.

NOTE: Ok, so I just saw another video of the whole lighter scene...where Goren went to the counter and grabbed a light...which means that he didn't have one on him, so now, I can only conclude by that that he doesn't smoke. Weird!

Ok, so another big question. Yes, another scene I saw. It was when Goren was staring across his desk at Eames' desk and she wasn't there. He threw something at her desk, like paper or something and he looked upset. Then she came walking in with another man, I think another detective. I've seen him in several vids now...who the hell is he?!?!?

Those were twoseparate scenes. The first, where he threw the paper at her chair, was "FPS." The crime was all about one partner missing the other.Eames was still out on maternity leave, and Goren missed her.It helped him figure out the motive of the killer who missed his partner.The other instance, when Goren is looking at her empty desk and she comes in withanother detective, was from "Silencer." He was apolice department sign language interpreter helping them on their case.

Another shot was of Goren and Eames in an interrogation room and the window was busted out. What did he do there? LOL

The window was broken when a suspect threw a chair through it. The ep was "Jones."

Um...Eames and Goren in Army uniforms. It showed Goren in a fight with one dude, which he more than likely creamed! LOL. Eames had her gun drawn. What was that for? Wasn't Bobby actually in the Military before being a cop?

In the episode "The Pilgrim" they were undercover at a parade, looking for a suicide bomber...Goren was fighting with him so he couldn't detonate the bomb, and a police sniper shot him in the forehead. And yes, on the show Goren was in the Army before joining the NYPD.

LOL...So when Goren took a pic of him and Eames with one of those Cameras that show the pic right away after it develops. Sorry, old school. LOL. It was a cute pic of them. Polaroid! Thats it! Anyways, what was that from.

Suite Sorrow