Ask a Question - General News - DVD News

nwchimom

[161]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    And I don't know what the problem is on this site, but half the time it removes spaces after commas, periods, and even words. I wish they'd upgrade the boards...there are much better programs available. Then again, they won't even change the CI banner, so I won't hold my breath.
    Edited on 01/13/2008 9:30am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mariska143

[162]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 16
    GRRR!!! I wanted to answer those!!!! :'( just kidding... good job nwichy!!! Impressive

nwchimom

[163]Jan 13, 2008

Another one...ok, so what episode was it or what was going on when Goren was sitting on a bed smiling and then turns around and a shot guy is pointed at him by some dude. Hmmm.???!!

Oh, I think I get it now...you mean someone was pointing a shotgun at Goren, right? Ok, that was "Phantom." And even though it has one of my favorite scenes (Cookie Caspari), I find it hard to watch...and here's why. Goren was on the bed with a shotgun pointed at him because he was putting himself between the guy and his children who were drugged on the bed. The guy was living a double life, scamming money from people, and he was going to disappear. He couldn't bear to have his kids be disappointed in him, though, so he decided to kill them instead. Goren was able to talk him into putting down the gun.

PS - Sorry, Mariska.

OuroborosSnyder

[164]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 25
    nwchimom wrote:

Another one...ok, so what episode was it or what was going on when Goren was sitting on a bed smiling and then turns around and a shot guy is pointed at him by some dude. Hmmm.???!!

Oh, I think I get it now...you mean someone was pointing a shotgun at Goren, right? Ok, that was "Phantom." And even though it has one of my favorite scenes (Cookie Caspari), I find it hard to watch...and here's why. Goren was on the bed with a shotgun pointed at him because he was putting himself between the guy and his children who were drugged on the bed. The guy was living a double life, scamming money from people, and he was going to disappear. He couldn't bear to have his kids be disappointed in him, though, so he decided to kill them instead. Goren was able to talk him into putting down the gun.

PS - Sorry, Mariska.

Yeah. that was it, thanks! LOL Sorry for the spelling errors...it was late and I didn't feel like spell check. *Shrugs shoulders* Not that that wouldn've caught it anyway. THANKS SO MUCH! LOL. It answers a lot of questions. =)

Mariska...feel free to add anything to what he answered. I'd love to have your input! I know you LOVE to give an opinion. Perhaps help with the episode names? =)

One more note: So, in Suite Sorrow...thats when they go under cover, right? So when Goren took that pic, it was like..."an under cover" pic. LOL. Like being a couple? LOL. Thanks again!

~Snyder~

Ruby-Red

[165]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 8

As far as i'm aware, they were on duty during the polaroid shot scene.

OuroborosSnyder

[166]Jan 15, 2008
    Ruby-Red wrote:

Thanks for the info. =) That scene was so damn cute between them!

Love your icon btw...Yum!

~Snyder~

nwchimom

[167]Jan 15, 2008
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    Mariska...feel free to add anything to what he answered.

Just FYI...I'm a girl. ;D

Ruby-Red

[168]Jan 15, 2008
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    Ruby-Red wrote:

Thanks for the info. =) That scene was so damn cute between them!

Love your icon btw...Yum!

~Snyder~

You're welcome (and thanks, i love it too )

Yes, it was a cute scene between them

OuroborosSnyder

[169]Jan 15, 2008

nwchimom wrote:
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    Mariska...feel free to add anything to what he answered.
    Just FYI...I'm a girl. ;D

Damn! I knew that if I put 'she,' than you'd be a male. So I was like, what the hell...lol. Sorry =X

~Snyder~

OuroborosSnyder

[170]Jan 18, 2008

Oh, Oh! *Raises hand* I have more questions =) Anyone? =)

So, so first. Which episode was it when Goren say his brother standing in line...I think it was outside a church if I remember correctly. Wasn't that the first time Eames had even heard of Bobby having a brother?

Another one...which episode was it and what were they doing when Goren and Eames (and a kid it looked like) were walking on some sort of beach? Thanks!

What episode was it when Bobby strangled his "wanna be father" in the prison? Actually, my question is actually...how come the guards didn't stop him. I saw them look his way but there was no volume so I don't know what they said. Was it really because they hated him that much?

What about when Goren was swinging a pipe in some sort of warehouse? What was that all about? LOL Episode?

Wow, what was the episode when Bobby and Eames got a guy out of a squad car that was hand cuffed and when he got out he stopped and looked forward and there were hundreds of police officers in a line outside. What was that?

Ok, so who the hell was he, Bobby, in bed with? He was trying to kiss her and she pulled away and they were talking. She was small and had red hair...or was that a clip from another show, movie, etc?

Ok, so I guess I'll shut up...for now =) Thanks again!

~Snyder~

nwchimom

[171]Jan 18, 2008

So, so first. Which episode was it when Goren say his brother standing in line...I think it was outside a church if I remember correctly. Wasn't that the first time Eames had even heard of Bobby having a brother?

That was "Brother's Keeper" from season 6. Eames knew he had a long-lost brother, but she was surprised to see Frank THERE, in line for the soup kitchen. I don't think she knew he was living on the streets.

Another one...which episode was it and what were they doing when Goren and Eames (and a kid it looked like) were walking on some sort of beach? Thanks!

That probably was "Depths" from season 7.

What episode was it when Bobby strangled his "wanna be father" in the prison? Actually, my question is actually...how come the guards didn't stop him. I saw them look his way but there was no volume so I don't know what they said. Was it really because they hated him that much?

That was "Endgame" from season 6. The guy was a serial killer and rapist on death row; he was scheduled to die within days. I'm sure the guards looked the other way because he was a scumbag, and they figured Bobby would stop short of actually killing him.

What about when Goren was swinging a pipe in some sort of warehouse? What was that all about? LOL Episode?

"A Murderer Among Us" from season 3. The suspect killed several Jewish men (when he was young his mother had a relationship with a Jewish man and later got cancer...his father was a bigot who blamed her cancer on the Jewish man). He worked in the warehouse, and Goren picked up the pipe to scare him.

Wow, what was the episode when Bobby and Eames got a guy out of a squad car that was hand cuffed and when he got out he stopped and looked forward and there were hundreds of police officers in a line outside. What was that?

That was the season 7 premiere, "Amends." The man Goren and Eames took out of the car was suspected of killing a cop.The cops lined the sidewalk to taunt and intimidate the suspect. This was the episode where the death of Eames' husband years ago was reopened.

Ok, so who the hell was he, Bobby, in bed with? He was trying to kiss her and she pulled away and they were talking. She was small and had red hair...or was that a clip from another show, movie, etc?

I don't know what clip you're referring to, but it's definitely not from Criminal Intent. We've never seen the characters in bed.

Edited on 01/18/2008 10:41am

whimsically

[172]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    nwchimom wrote:

That probably was "Depths" from season 7.

Not to question the master, , but I think it was actually Siren Call, from Season 6. Remember, they question the murder victim's wise-beyond-her-years stepsister on a beach. I don't remember any kids in the Depths beach scenes...

nwchimom wrote:

I don't know what clip you're referring to, but it's definitely not from Criminal Intent. We've never seen the characters in bed.

Seriously, we're all still squeeing over that glimpse of Bobby's kitchen in Amends!

OuroborosSnyder

[173]Jan 18, 2008
    whimsically wrote:

Seriously, we're all still squeeing over that glimpse of Bobby's kitchen in Amends!

LOL Is that when he was sitting on his floor, in his apartment, leaning up against (I think) his refrigerator? Yeah, my eyes perked up for that as well!

Thanks!

~Snyder~

OuroborosSnyder

[174]Jan 18, 2008

nwchimom, I shall continuously thank you so much for helping me with all these questions! =) I appreciate you taking the time =) After reading all of the answers I get all excited!!! LOL Thanks again!

~Snyder~

mariska143

[175]Jan 18, 2008
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the redhead girl moving away from a kiss is from one of his movies. Might be "Guy" or "Household Saints?" Just guesses. And dangit for not being here when tons of questions are asked! >

nwchimom

[176]Jan 18, 2008

Whimsically, thanks for your assist. I thought Bobby interacted with the kids with the coin on the beach in Depths...but not knowing what clip Snyder is referring to I was kind of stuck.

Snyder, no trouble at all. I love talking about CI!

newcastleboy

[177]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 5

Can anyone please tell me when there will be a completely brand new L&O:CI episode? One was slated for 9 January, but it never happened...

Thanks

N'cleboy

mariska143

[178]Jan 19, 2008
    Technically, the season for Criminal Intent is half over. Like Psych and Monk, Criminal Intent is split into two halves (Pysch and Monk run July-September, then January-March/April). I have a feeling that September-December is Criminal Intent's first half, then April-June, maybe even July? I know they have one more episode, but my guess is that they wanted to end with a Logan/Falacci so they can begin with a Goren/Eames when the season resumes. My best guess is March/April for a new episode, which had the title "Please Note..." But with the writers' strike, I'm not sure what's going on, because it's the last episode CI has. It would be nice if the strike were resolved before we pick up again, so maybe we won't have lost the second half of our season! We could pick up a lot of viewers...

newjerseyliz

[179]Jan 20, 2008

I have a question for all of you episode experts!

A Law & Order episode from early January was rerun last night on NBC and among the trivia was a note that the ME Rodgers had just gone from redhead to blonde. But didn't we see her as a blonde back in 2007 or even 2006? I recall being stunned to see her blonde but it was a while ago, not just in the past couple of months.

Thanks for any keen-eyed person who can tell me what episode that was where she unveiled the new hair color!

mariska143

[180]Jan 20, 2008
    It was first unveiled in "Amends." She dyed her hair in the summer break before the premiere of Season 7.
    Edited on 01/20/2008 11:42am