We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Game Thread #2: You know you're obsessed wIth CI when...

How Often Are You Glued To The TV For One Episode or Another?

Skaramouche

[281]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    Totally off topic but- you guys got special features for Season 2?!?!?! We didn't get any!!! I'm lamed out, I can't believe it. Even though I've seen the special features for the Season 3 box set, I will actually die (ok, maybe not) if we don't get them. TKathryn Erbe's tour of the set was awesome. And by them having way better special features in season 3, I took that to mean that they were interested in adding better special features for season 4. Lol, how awesome would outtakes be?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nwchimom

[282]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    Mouche, you didn't get the deleted scenes with season 2? Eh, most of them weren't very good. Did you see the Shandeh scene on YouTube? Here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ArukfK_aNY

mariska143

[283]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 16
    Shandeh was for SURE the best one... most of them are like 30 seconds and nothing happens.. but Shandeh was AWESOME.

Skaramouche

[284]Aug 12, 2007
    That was fabulous!! I can't believe they left it out. And I can't believe I might never have seen that. Thanks for the link... again

arianwen76

[285]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 1

"Regarding special features...yeah, it's disappointing there aren't more on the DVD sets. I don't know if the UK version is the same as the US version, but this is what we got: Season 1 - CI: The Beginning (if I remember correctly this is mostly interviews with Rene Balcer and Dick Wolf?). Season 2 - Deleted Scenes, most of which are boring except for the episode Shandeh. That scene is hilarious. Season 3 has the most special features - set tour with a producer and Kathryn Erbe, and a few profiles."

hey there!..UKversion is same for Season 1, although nothing on2 - but I will check out the clip onyoutube. I'm importing Season3 from the US, so hopefully it'll be the same... they really better hadinclude some hidden stuff on Season 4 onwards! Maybe we should start a petition to Dick Wolf - I would also love some outtakes and behind the scenes stuff?

Further YKYOWCIW...

-Considering naming your future child Bobby (well it works for a boy or girl!) ((serious - i warned hubby if he can't decide on a name we both like - it'll be Bobby!)

-While waiting to get all the stuff ready to download from the US, you sit on Velocity of Vincent going through all the photos for those series in the hope you might work out the story (ok - v sad I know.)

LOL - hope everyone is doing ok?

EricKnight74

[286]Sep 8, 2007
    You know ur obsessed whenyou read through 15 pages of response to this topic! LOL! My mother is seriously ill with COPD, lung cancer and several heart related issues, and is also schizophrenic and severly bi-polar. I find myself not only acting out so many of Bobby's mannerisms, but trying to use his character as a model of how I'm supposed to react to my mother's illness...
    Edited on 09/08/2007 5:20pm

nwchimom

[287]Sep 10, 2007
    EricKnight, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's health issues. Hope you are able to find some pleasant distractions here.

livyjo7

[288]Oct 6, 2007
    You know your obsessed with CI when you see a strip of duct tape and immediately think of crime scene from CI

mariska143

[289]Oct 7, 2007
    NWICHY!!! *screams and points* WHERE. did you get your ICON!!!!!

nwchimom

[290]Oct 7, 2007
    Probably the same place you did, because the same person made your icon of Alex and Theresa Quinn. Unless you didn't get yours from the source... http://holycrapicons.livejournal.com

mariska143

[291]Oct 7, 2007
    Haha yep... I went to my source for icons right after I saw yours, thinking, maybe there are some new icons from Amends! Then I saw yours.

ilyahna

[292]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    I can't believe this thread is still going ! I started it almost a year ago.

Skaramouche

[293]Oct 20, 2007
    ilyahna!! Haven't seen you in donkeys years!!! Hi

adroguru

[294]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    When you make up spoiler's on the L&O and L&O SVU Boards and always include Bobby Goren as to have done something great!

See my subs on the other two boards..

svulova4life

[295]May 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    when ur friend asks ur teacher "what size shoe are u" and ur teacher says "13" u burst out laughing at that epi where bobby asks the perp-person what size shoe he is.