General Discussion -- Any Episode.

OuroborosSnyder

[21]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 25

Just thought I'd post my Wallpaper on my comp. Love this "Grow" image...especially the one on the right where he's showing his pearly whites!

~Snyder~

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackmage8472

[22]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 15
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

Ahh, is Silencer the one where he crumples up a piece of paper and throws it at her desk. I remember them sitting in the bleachers or something and talking, and then she walks off. Ahh, that part broke my heart...and I haven't even really seen the episode yet either! That puppy dog eyed look gets me every time.

Badge IS one of my favorite episodes. I own season 1, 2 and 3...and Badge is way up there at the top. Especially the smoking scene by the school. He was such an a**. Just, wow! Great job with that whole episode. Now, what's Slither all about?

nwchimom...me, a Goren/Eames fan? Where'd you ever get that idea *Smirks* =) Damn, I guess that episodes I got gave it away =)

As far as Grow *Curses under breath* Nicole kills me...and I can honestly say I'm not sad to see her go. Its funny you mention Grow, thats my Wallpaper on my lap top. =) Thanks for the input. I'm glad I know that Silencer is one of those episodes I need to see as well. I was wondering what episode it was.

Thanks guys.

~Snyder~

I don't think he threw a crumpled piece of paper at her desk in that episode... I know he does it in FPS. And yes, Badge is one of the top episodes, that actress made an awesome dirty cop.

Slither was in season 5. Michael York guest stars as a master criminal with a harem... and oh yeah... he trained Wallace, or as Goren put it, "he's the school of murder." It's still one of my favorites.

OuroborosSnyder

[23]Sep 20, 2008
    blackmage8472 wrote:
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

Ahh, is Silencer the one where he crumples up a piece of paper and throws it at her desk. I remember them sitting in the bleachers or something and talking, and then she walks off. Ahh, that part broke my heart...and I haven't even really seen the episode yet either! That puppy dog eyed look gets me every time.

Badge IS one of my favorite episodes. I own season 1, 2 and 3...and Badge is way up there at the top. Especially the smoking scene by the school. He was such an a**. Just, wow! Great job with that whole episode. Now, what's Slither all about?

nwchimom...me, a Goren/Eames fan? Where'd you ever get that idea *Smirks* =) Damn, I guess that episodes I got gave it away =)

As far as Grow *Curses under breath* Nicole kills me...and I can honestly say I'm not sad to see her go. Its funny you mention Grow, thats my Wallpaper on my lap top. =) Thanks for the input. I'm glad I know that Silencer is one of those episodes I need to see as well. I was wondering what episode it was.

Thanks guys.

~Snyder~

I don't think he threw a crumpled piece of paper at her desk in that episode... I know he does it in FPS. And yes, Badge is one of the top episodes, that actress made an awesome dirty cop.

Slither was in season 5. Michael York guest stars as a master criminal with a harem... and oh yeah... he trained Wallace, or as Goren put it, "he's the school of murder." It's still one of my favorites.

Hmm...I wonder which one I'm talking about then?! FPS? I'll have to check out "Slither" as well by the looks of it =) ...And I have no idea who Michael York is. LOL My bad!

~Snyder~

Edited on 09/20/2008 9:10pm

OuroborosSnyder

[24]Sep 20, 2008

Ok guys, so I'm back from vacation now and have been waiting to do this =) But first off, this new layout is giving me a headache! I hate changes! Why did they do this! I'm going insane...I miss the old way!

So...where do I start? Like I mentioned before, I bought some episodes on iTunes before I left. Yay!

So...my comments on a few of them:

"Blind Spot"

-Bobby. OMG, I don't think I've ever seen him so sad...actually, I swear I've never seen him as sad as he was in this episode! (Well, except for maybe "Frame"). Just wow. The look on his face, I'm sure you guys know the scene I'm talking about with him and Declan...when he turned away, with his face full of freakin' hurt. OMG, I was about to cry...the expression on his face was just too damn much!

-So...Jo was the one that committed all those murders then, right? Like 15 years ago or whatever it was. Just want to make sure. Damn, the confession at the end. Why she did it...it almost made me feel bad for her. Almost. Just so she can now (hopefully) have her dad talk to her. Just sad. But she took Eames, which pisses me off!

-Question...did they ever show Eames' bird before? Or was it just for that episode (not that they showed it). Or did they ever even mention it in another episode?

-I must say, watching this episode now, for the first time, I think was a lot harder now that I actually know what happens down the road *Cough "Frame" Cough* *Sighs* It was a great episode in all though. Enjoyed it very much =)

"Siren Call"

-Another one I bought...Wow, so that's how Bobby tells Eames about his mother's lymphoma? Through someone else, more or less. Grr! I wish he'd talk to her more...you could tell she looked surprised when he said it to Ray.

-Love this episode though. All through was amazing and very sad. I've seen clips of the end, but never all the lines (just a few here and there), but wow! It gave me chills.

"The War At Home"

-You all know I had to get this one!

-Oh wow. In all, another amazing episode. It had a lot of everything. The ending is what surprised me. I mean, I knew about that scene. I've seen it and heard it a million times, but I didn't realize it was the last scene of the episode. Oh damn, so can anyone tell me what happens next then? In the next episode I mean?! Like, how does he come back in the next episode...or do they even really mention it, that he said that (fire him part)?

So...I also bought "Brothers Keeper" and "End Game," but I was in a depressing mood after I had to put my dog to sleep on Tuesday while on vacation, so I stopped watching and started writing a new, depressing fanfic about this episode (actually a bit of all of them). What can I say, I was in a depressing mood.

I look forward to watching the others though and rambling on about them =)

Thanks for any help you can give me on my random questions.

~Snyder~

blackmage8472

[25]Sep 21, 2008

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    -So...Jo was the one that committed all those murders then, right? Like 15 years ago or whatever it was. Just want to make sure. Damn, the confession at the end. Why she did it...it almost made me feel bad for her. Almost. Just so she can now (hopefully) have her dad talk to her. Just sad. But she took Eames, which pisses me off!

No, I think there still was a Sabastian. Jo would know all about him because Declan told her everything, so she was able to replicate his MO. Remember, the first murder had hesitation marks.

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    -Question...did they ever show Eames' bird before? Or was it just for that episode (not that they showed it). Or did they ever even mention it in another episode?

No, at least not that I remember

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    -Oh wow. In all, another amazing episode. It had a lot of everything. The ending is what surprised me. I mean, I knew about that scene. I've seen it and heard it a million times, but I didn't realize it was the last scene of the episode. Oh damn, so can anyone tell me what happens next then? In the next episode I mean?! Like, how does he come back in the next episode...or do they even really mention it, that he said that (fire him part)?

The Goren and Eames show dissapeers for 3 episodes, 3 straight of Logan/Wheeler... I liked Blasters the best. Goren returns for the episode Privilege. Good episode, though it's easy to know who did it (hint, it's always the more known actor). They make references to Goren being gone and it's easy to see he still has his mother on his mind.

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    So...I also bought "Brothers Keeper" and "End Game," but I was in a depressing mood after I had to put my dog to sleep on Tuesday while on vacation, so I stopped watching and started writing a new, depressing fanfic about this episode (actually a bit of all of them). What can I say, I was in a depressing mood.

Personally I thought Brother's Keeper was boring and predictable, the only real relavence is meeting Bobby's brother. It also answers the question, what does Bobby really feel about Frank. As for End Game... one of the top episodes. After seeing Frame you know what happens... personally I thought it was better seeing it without knowing, you can see it coming like an accident that's about to happen. But that last scene between Bobby and the serial killer is intense... then the last between Bobby and his mother will break your heart.

OuroborosSnyder

[26]Sep 21, 2008

blackmage8472 wrote:
    No, I think there still was a Sabastian. Jo would know all about him because Declan told her everything, so she was able to replicate his MO. Remember, the first murder had hesitation marks.

Yeah, I know there was a Sebastian, but it seems to me that he never actually committed any of the murders...like it was her the whole time. At least thats how I see it. LOL *Shrugs shoulders* I remember the hesitation marks Goren mentions though...

blackmage8472 wrote:
    The Goren and Eames show dissapeers for 3 episodes, 3 straight of Logan/Wheeler... I liked Blasters the best. Goren returns for the episode Privilege. Good episode, though it's easy to know who did it (hint, it's always the more known actor). They make references to Goren being gone and it's easy to see he still has his mother on his mind.

Are you serious? 3 episodes?! That figures. Gosh, what a wait. And I thought 2 was bad, waiting for "Frame." Grr. So he comes back, and Ross doesn't bring it up at all? That figures as well. Poor Bobby! Yeah, I'm very sympathetic towards him. =)

blackmage8472 wrote:

Personally I thought Brother's Keeper was boring and predictable, the only real relavence is meeting Bobby's brother. It also answers the question, what does Bobby really feel about Frank. As for End Game... one of the top episodes. After seeing Frame you know what happens... personally I thought it was better seeing it without knowing, you can see it coming like an accident that's about to happen. But that last scene between Bobby and the serial killer is intense... then the last between Bobby and his mother will break your heart.

*GASP* You really didn't like the episode...hmm. I've seen a lot of clips of the episode, but have yet to see it...still. Hmph!

As far as "End Game." *Sighs* It is VERY sad at the end...when he is sitting in her hospital room, after she passes. He looks so alone, so lost. And then the damn nurse comes in to "bother" him. I just want to hold him! I have yet to see this episode as well, but thanks to youtube, I've seen several clips of it. As far as the interrogation goes with Mark Ford Brady (without Eames), seen that a lot as well. It breaks my heart...and then he jerks away and leans on the table! Ahh! Is that the end of the episode? Wait, I don't want to know! Not another cliff hanger ending...so to speak. *Bites nails*

Thanks so much!

~Snyder~

blackmage8472

[27]Sep 21, 2008

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    Are you serious? 3 episodes?! That figures. Gosh, what a wait. And I thought 2 was bad, waiting for "Frame." Grr. So he comes back, and Ross doesn't bring it up at all? That figures as well. Poor Bobby! Yeah, I'm very sympathetic towards him. =)

Ross mentions it... mentions something like "I hope you're better" or something like that and then gives his signature glare. The 3 episodes in between aren't that bad... just as I said, the only one I really cared for was Blasters.

OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    *GASP* You really didn't like the episode...hmm. I've seen a lot of clips of the episode, but have yet to see it...still. Hmph!

As far as "End Game." *Sighs* It is VERY sad at the end...when he is sitting in her hospital room, after she passes. He looks so alone, so lost. And then the damn nurse comes in to "bother" him. I just want to hold him! I have yet to see this episode as well, but thanks to youtube, I've seen several clips of it. As far as the interrogation goes with Mark Ford Brady (without Eames), seen that a lot as well. It breaks my heart...and then he jerks away and leans on the table! Ahh! Is that the end of the episode? Wait, I don't want to know! Not another cliff hanger ending...so to speak. *Bites nails*

Nah... as I said, Brother's Keeper was predictable... The who was predictable, the why wasn't. I had no problem with the nurse in End Game... I had a problem with his mother. It relates back to Frame, she loved Frank ore than Bobby even though Bobbydid everything for her and Frank just wanted an inheritance.

If you want to pick and choose from season 6: Players was good, it brings up Wheeler's back story (probably will have a connection to next season, at least that's my guess) and ultimately it has an interesting philisophical question. 30 was just weird but not awful. Masquerade was pretty good... more because Minelli played her part very well and the whole Benet-Ramsey thing. And Rocket Man was... well, funny in a sick way... and has the perp from Suite Sorrow.

OuroborosSnyder

[28]Sep 21, 2008

blackmage8472 wrote:
    Ross mentions it... mentions something like "I hope you're better" or something like that and then gives his signature glare. The 3 episodes in between aren't that bad... just as I said, the only one I really cared for was Blasters.

Oh really, nice. I can picture that glare as I sit here now. =) I look forward to seeing it. Thanks.

blackmage8472 wrote:
    Nah... as I said, Brother's Keeper was predictable... The who was predictable, the why wasn't. I had no problem with the nurse in End Game... I had a problem with his mother. It relates back to Frame, she loved Frank ore than Bobby even though Bobbydid everything for her and Frank just wanted an inheritance.

If you want to pick and choose from season 6: Players was good, it brings up Wheeler's back story (probably will have a connection to next season, at least that's my guess) and ultimately it has an interesting philisophical question. 30 was just weird but not awful. Masquerade was pretty good... more because Minelli played her part very well and the whole Benet-Ramsey thing. And Rocket Man was... well, funny in a sick way... and has the perp from Suite Sorrow.

Sometimes, IMO, even predictable episodes are good episodes. I guess I'll have to watch and see. I might watch it tonight. Not sure yet. As far as Bobby's mother, Frances, I've read a lot of that on fanfic about how Frances loved Frank more. I can tell when she seemed to ask about Frank and what not. Where is he? If your brother was here...etc. I guess we now know why she loved Frank more...because of his father?!

"Rocket Man?" Is that a Goren/Eames episode. Yeah, not much of a fan of the others, though I do watch them...sometimes. Just don't enjoy them as much. Funny eh?

~Snyder~

nwchimom

[29]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 4

Rocket Man was lame. IMO, of course.

And yes, it was a G/E ep.

Edited on 09/22/2008 2:47pm

blackmage8472

[30]Sep 22, 2008
    nwchimom wrote:

The reason I liked it had more to do with it being a "ripped from the headlines" episode. I remember my buddy reading about it when he and I were at a dinner for lunch... he laughed so hard he almost fell out of the booth.

Off topic, is anyone else having trouble with the updated website? It keeps telling me server not found and I have to tr to post things 3 times.

Edited on 09/22/2008 4:34pm

OuroborosSnyder

[31]Sep 23, 2008
    blackmage8472 wrote:
    nwchimom wrote:

The reason I liked it had more to do with it being a "ripped from the headlines" episode. I remember my buddy reading about it when he and I were at a dinner for lunch... he laughed so hard he almost fell out of the booth.

Off topic, is anyone else having trouble with the updated website? It keeps telling me server not found and I have to tr to post things 3 times.

nwchimon, you're not a BA fan, right? I try to remember, but I never can LOL.

Hmm, I guess I'll have to watch it and see if I like it. *Shrugs shoulders*

blackmage, as far as having issues with the site, yes, I am! It's driving me insane. I don't have problems posting things, luckily, but it seems a lot slower to. Like, its lagging or something...and it's driving me insane! I hope they get the kinks out soon!

~Snyder~

nwchimom

[32]Sep 24, 2008
    Of course I'm a BA fan, Snyder...I just thought Rocket Man was a lame episode.

OuroborosSnyder

[33]Sep 25, 2008

nwchimom wrote:
    Of course I'm a BA fan, Snyder...I just thought Rocket Man was a lame episode.

Oh really? *Goofy Grin* Awesome! I wasn't sure or not. I try to be...cautious with who is and who isn't (and not just on here).

~Snyder~

CamelaWorth

[34]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi! Have spent half the morning trying to figure out which particular scene is in which episode - Eames is in court, and is asked being asked for her opinion on Bobby. The lawyer asks her if she ever protested against being his partner, to which she has to answer yes of course. Then she starts to protest that she changed her mind after working with him and realising that he's brilliant, but the scene is so heart-renchingly moving coz Bobby had no idea that she'd ever filed a complaint against him, and she looks at him with tears in her eyes and it's AWFUL!!! Sorry for ranting, but would love to watch that again. Any ideas???? Thank you

luvci75

[35]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    That's called In the Wee Small Hours (usually refered to as ITWSH by fans)

dixieh

[36]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 3
    I saw Proud Flesh for the first time last week. In this episode, Eames pulls her gun on the courthouse steps and kills a man who has a gun. It made me wonder in what other episode has Eames pulled her gun or fired it? In which episodes do we see Goren with his gun drawn? Has he ever fired it? Thanks!

nwchimom

[37]Jan 19, 2009
    Eames also pulls her gun on the suspect in Pas de Deux. And in last season's episode Purgatory, Goren and Eames have their guns pointed at each other when she and other cops burst in during Goren's undercover operation. In the deleted scene from Shandeh, Goren and Eames point their guns at a suspected hit man (hilarious scene in a diner...see it if you can). Those are the only times I can recall off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more because they do often go "bust the perps." I believe the only time we've seen Goren fire a gun was at the firing range in Purgatory.

dixieh

[38]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 3
    Right Pas de Deux. Couldn't recall the name of the episode but remember the scene. And Purgatory is of course unforgetable. I've seen a couple of episodes where Eames is reaching for her gun. Goren seems to use his height to intimidate.

nwchimom

[39]Jan 21, 2009
    Last night I was watching The Pilgrim....Goren and Eames (and even Deakins with a shotgun!) went to the suspect's apartment, guns drawn. I think there are lots of those scenes that we just don't remember.

vicbjones

[40]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:

Ok, so I would ask who likes this episode..."Anti-Thesis," but why bother?! It's an amazing episode.

Ok, so the part I love is when Alex and Bobby go undercover. Its not really because they're pretending to be husband and wife, but OMG, the way Bobby does it. I was laughing the whole time...especially in the end. He played the part so well, almost scary. His voiced changed into a more...girlie kind of (sorry) gay man, and it was perfect. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?! And then, the line at the end when he turned to Alex and is like, "Your cousin is a very bad boy." Oh gosh...I'm still laughing!

~Snyder~

I hated "Anti-Thesis," mostly because of the way NBC promoted it. They showed you the week before that Nicole Wallace was the killer, so the Macguffin about the Black professor being the killer was just tedious, and the mock Basic Instinct didn't help. I also dreaded those scenes during the first few seasons where Goren and Eames playacted to get information.

My favorite episodes are probably "The Second Man," "Cuba Libre," and "But Not Forgotten." I also love the cinematography in the later season 6 episodes, particularly "Brother's Keeper," "Shooters," and even "Bombshell." I wish that off-center style had carried over to season 7.