Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Lost Children of the Blood

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 08, 2010 on USA

6.1
  • This once great show now has turned to awful... Not trendy, not funny, not witty, sadly this is one show we want to see cancelled.

This once great show now has turned to awful... Let's see... prime suspect (boyfriend) says he went to a club, usually that follows detectives going to the club (duh!) but somehow that only happens after they go around and 'discovered' a new lead that tells them the same... so disappointing... not the show I used to love, and definitely not the type of wit this show got us used to. I remember when we couldn't wait for a new episode to air, now is more like we have it scheduled in our DVR and we cringed at the idea of watching it. But we have followed this show for years and it pains us to see it go bad. Please cancel it!!! Goren, Eames and Logan deserved better than this!
  • Douchy.

So, as I understand it, CI is now trying to plug into the current mega-douchy vampire cult trend. It's been here before - does anyone remember the decade of Anne Rice? I really had hoped we had seen the end of that with the douchiest movie of that genre - Interview with the Vampire - with truly nauseating performances by Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, and far too many repetitions of the word 'preternatural'.

Sucked then. Sucks now. And not in a 'I vant to suck your blood' kind of way.

None of these characters were sexy or scary. Just super-douchy(like anyone pretending to be a vampire is...douchy) I couldn't care enough about any of it to even watch to the end. What a waste of Goldblum. I really like him...he's so delightfully odd.

Pardon my too frequent use of the word 'douche' or any version of it. It's hard to find a synonym that has the same impact.
WGNA