Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Love on Ice

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 18, 2010 on USA

7.4
  • 4 friends with secrets to hide.

When the death of a boy from 1988 is brought back into question one of the four who was there is killed and it leaves the three left who have a lot to hide This episode makes you think about which of them was the killer The leader Silvestri was trying to hide the truth the whole episode but the past finally manages to catch up to him This episode made us believe it was one of the three men but I never thought about the victims wife and I don't think Silvestri or the others thought about her This was a very good episode from start to finish.
  • a lot better than last week, for sure

Interesting story about 4 guys who went to the same private high school and a mysterious bond from the past that holds them together until two of them is murdered. Then the old case comes back and the 2 remaining have no way out of the past problem, even though they were not responsible for the 2 present day murders. I kinda figured it would involve marital problems seeing how one of the murdered was a pro sports athlete (gee where have we seen this before). Guess Zack has a thing for Staten Island. Here's hoping this series is back on track after a few turkeys.