Law & Order: Criminal Intent

The Mobster Will See You Now

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 22, 2010 on USA

• One of the good one.

For some reason, the writers of CI decided to stop writing the character of Jeff Goldblum with little quirks like D'Onofrio and even Goldblum before. This is something I really miss about CI. As both characters had that gifted Sherlock Holmes-like acute detective senses combined with some eccentric personality

We have none of that in that episode which is mostly like a more traditional Law and Order episode without the lawyer side of thing. But this happens to be a good one.

The relation between the daddy mobster and his son is played well. Same as the doctors and his assistant. The situation with the inspector girlfriend brought some emotional moments for both the viewers and the characters. You can see she's slowly loosing it. Very sad. I miss the eccentric personality of the detective in CI, but I still find both detectives to be good. A top tier episode. I give it a 10.
USA