Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Tomorrow

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2002 on USA

• After a brother, sister, and his friend are killed the detectives suspect the step-mother, but the spotlight soon turns to two girls who turn out to be sisters.

An interesting story about what can happen to people who are institutionalized and not dealing with reality when they get out into the real world.

I'm not really sure they found out who did what other than Hannah was the ring leader. In the end we just know that Hannah was involved and she implicates her sister so that they will supposedly will be together.

I'm amazed the little scenes the DA lets the detectives put on. The father of the murdered son and daughter take part in their little drama. It's amazing how they could tie the girls activities to the soap opera they watched on TV.

Overall I thought it was a decent episode but nothing really special about it. It was obvious pretty early that the nannies were responsible. I couldn't believe the poor behavior of the two women who ran the households. They were totally out of touch with reality. I guess money does that at times. As the husband said, "I divorced my wife, not my children." Thanks for reading...
Art