Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Weeping Willow

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 28, 2006 on USA

• CI mets the ciber world...

It was interesting concept to being the ciber world and web TV into the series. It also gave the crew, with the exception of wheeler because she is so young, into the next generation. I really liked this Logan/Wheeler episode. I loved when Logan teased Wheeler about being the "face" of the NYPD and there was no pressure. Ross was actually pretty decent and open to his crew in this episode which was a nice fresh view of him for change. Rather than Ross biting Logan and Goren's head off and babying Wheeler. I still think Wheeler chartector needs a little help growing up a bit if she is going to be part of Major Case.
    As for the crime etc it was good idea but a bit poorly written because they had to rush the ending and we missed a lot and there was no real court time. And the picture they gave us of the girl wasn't enough of a back round to show her as the brillent one. But over all well done on acting and interesting fresh ideas, I like to see that.
USA