Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Wrongful Life

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 26, 2006 on USA

• Not as good as previous episodes

7.8
    I guess it was inevitable. This episode lacks any real tension and conflict. The plot is slow paced and the subject matter only something that L&O or CSI could handle without it being completely boring. The only bright spark in the whole thing was the actress who played the spina-bifida. She played the role with aplomb. Apart from her and the mother making me feel for her, no one other character gave me concern to root for anything. Im afraid that Goren and Emes dont do much in this one. Their parts are fairly ordinarily portrayed. They dont produce anything new. The dialogue is fairly pedestrian as is the pace. The plot doesnt really raise the stakes enough to warrant much emotional expenditure.

Definitely not as good as the last couple of shows. Fingerscrossed they get back to some cracking storylines.

Overall a disappoint apart from Jessie Collins. Oh and please lets see more of Carver. If there is one aspect of the show they could use to reinvigorate it its this character. Carver must be seen and heard - more! :)
WGNA