Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Ace

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 05, 2010 on NBC

• I'm with a different point of view since my first review for this episode

7.6
    I recall seeing another episode with the same storyline than this one, from season 3, also involving child trafficking. But I thought it was nice that they dealt with this important issue one more time.

It is very sad that child trafficking even exists, and sometimes I wonder how human beings can do this to others, just for making money. The episode had a interesting storyline...oh, and also the end, it had a nice twist when we discovered that Sophia was actually alive and kept her baby. The episode had a nice and happy ending... I was only angry with Jo's lie.

I wasn't expecting a good episode after last week's ones, but this one was okay. I am surprised that I liked it, although the disappointments with the whole E/O married couple scene. What they are thinking of? If there isn't gonna happen anything, why they say it will? I'm sick of this.

And I can't stand Sharon Stone anymore. Hope her character dies on the season finale!! (or at least she don't come back anymore...)