Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Ace

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 05, 2010 on NBC

• there is So much hype about the previews, which are obviously just meant to attract new viewers, because apparently the few million of us who actually have watched the show since the beginning mean nothing.

There is no way I can possibly stick up for this show anymore! It's just beyond ridiculously bad writing, direction, PROMOS, and those stupid guest stars. I don't care about guest stars, the episodes were much better before there was a new one every 2 episodes. Go back to how it was in season 7!

I guess this was one of the less awful episodes this season. It was alright acting, and an alright story-line. It was relatively believable and somewhat interesting. It's just average. I hate this new 'look' of the show, with the way it's filmed and stuff. And there is SO much hype, about the previews, which are obviously just meant to attract new viewers because apparently the few million of us who actually have watched the show since the beginning mean nothing. I'm getting fed up. OH, and all the talk of Liv and El posing as a married couple ... did we not all expect to be let-down, like always? It was fine, and a poor attempt to keep EO shippers clinging on to the hope of some decent writing -- which didn't happen.
MNT