Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Ace

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 05, 2010 on NBC

• Interesting...

After several poor episodes, I must say this episode was not as bad as the others. However, my favorite part had to be the end, when the operation and how it is run is revealed. Now let me start at the beginning.

This episode had a huge twist, starting out with a rape of a foreign woman and leading to a baby trafficking ring. It starts with a rape, but soon the detectives find that there is more than meets the eye. Then, in SVU manner, the case shifts from a rape (that was solved) to a murder that opens the can of worms that was this baby trafficking ring. The ring included a former Bulgarian police officer turned mobster, a gynecologist and a woman that would falsify documents and whose murder was the real center of the story.

I have to say, I didn't hate this episode. The only thing that bothered me was the whole false trial thing. That is just a mockery of the justice system and really was not convincing. And of course, Sharon Stone's acting and one-liners were absolutely abysmal.

Like I said, the best part for me was actually hearing how this ring went down and how everything worked so orderly. It was really quite amazing how it went down and how the mobster would hide bodies and such. That part was great.

I'm not an E/O shipper but the part where they pretend to be married fell flat on its face. All in all, this was not a bad episode.
Sin