Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Alternate

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 25, 2007 on NBC

7.2
  • Great Episode.....until the end

Cynthia Nixon has to be one of the best guests to appear on the show. I thought she was great, her sister (on the show) and the stars of the show were all very good. It was the ending that was really skeptical. Thats where some episodes of Law and Order really bother me. Its like they can't admit that the "suspects" can be innocent or get away with a crime. the way it ended with stabler and DA Casey using a magnifying glass to find a law book in the background was really reaching for straws in my opinion. The way Nixon was the whole episode for them at the end to call her out as being fake i thought was really shoddy. i dont believe anybody could fake 5 personalities like that and in a courtroom of all places. then for Nixon to admit she was faking was bad in my book also because if someone was that smart, they would never have admitted it in the last 5 minutes of the episode... i mean, come on. This episode reminded me of the one where their was a rape victim against a teacher, and they ended it without telling us the verdict. first 50 minutes, 10/10, last 5 minutes, 0/10. Nixon's character and her sister were sexually abused by their Father while the Mother watched, so i didnt really feel bad for them. i would have given this a 10 if not for the really bad ending in my opinion.