Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Alternate

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 25, 2007 on NBC

7.2
  • Wonderful season premiere that deals with a woman with multiple personalties.

This episode was simply amazing. Wonderful acting by all the cast, including recurring actress Isabelle Gillies who plays Elliot's ex wife turned girlfriend Kathy and Cynthia Nixon, it seems, was born to play this role. She played each different character to perfection. This episode not only sparked the new season of SVU, but it started the beginning of Adam Beach's character Chester Lake, Kathy's pregnancy, and what I'm sure to be a season of dramatic moments and episodes. The plot was amazing, and yes the whole multiple personality thing is some what overused in TV and film, but it still made for a very compelling episode. Plus, I am a believer that people with multiple personalties do exist, and up until that last scene where it's reveled that Janis lied, I really believed that she had multiple personality. Plus we had some humerus moments with the short lived Sgt Munch, so that made me happy. The only thing I could find wrong with this episode is I'm not a fan of Adam Beach's acting.
    Amazing episode, the best season premiere we've had since the pilot.
    All in all 10/10