Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Authority

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Apr 29, 2008 on NBC

6.6
  • The Episode With Robin Williams.

Ok, so first off, I must admit that I missed that first 10 minutes of the episode. =X Whoops!

So...I thought, in all that it was a pretty good episode. Still not on my top favorite episodes list, but it was worth watching (thinks of youtube ratings). I actually wish there was a classification of "worth watching" but since there isn't, "another great installment" will do.

As far as Robin Williams is concerned, I thought he did a great job. He actually looked quite scary and I thought he fit with the part. It was nice to see a "well-known" actor. I mean, I know theres always a lot of guests that we all know, but it was cool to see him on the show. I can't help but wonder if they'll bring him back for another episode...*Goes off in thought*

I must say that it felt a bit off at some points. I don't know why and I can't explain it. The ending...well, Elliot saves the day. Yay! I totally saw that whole bomb thing coming from a mile away. What's funny is the mention of the Milgrum experiment. Funny thing is, I have a midterm on that tomorrow! So I actually know what it is =) *Pats self on back*

In all, not bad. It's nice to get back to the "old" SVU, though I wouldn't consider this the norm.

~Snyder~