Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Babes

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 2008 on NBC

• A pregnancy pact, leads to the death of a young girl

In this episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, the following happens. When a man who is burnt to death is found missing his privates the SVU team are called in. When his prints are run we learn that his name is Josh Galli. We learn from his father that he had a metal health problem. From his father the team learn of website where attacks on homeless people are posted. The team set up a trap and the 2 attackers fall right into it. One of them is a woman; we learn that her father was killed by a homeless person, who had already attacked a few other people. But both of them have an alibi for the time of the attack. Stabler and Munch soon learn that one of the items used in the attack belongs to the Blessed Heart High School. They soon find a suspect in the school, who they take in for questioning. We learn that the victim raped his sister and now she is pregnant. When they ask the sister, she says that she wasn't raped and that she and Josh had sex and he didn't force her into anything. She also admits that she wanted to get pregnant. We then learn that 3 of her other friends are also pregnant and they all planned it.
    Olivia goes to see all of the girls. They soon learn that one of the girls got pregnant by a 22 year old man, when they go back to take her to the hospital to get the baby tested, they find her hanging from the ceiling. We then learn from the mother that someone was emailing her which upset her and so the team take the laptop away. We soon learn that one of the mothers's emailed the girl and taunted her into killing herself as she believes that she has ruined her family. She is then put on trial for a number of crimes, but not murder. We soon learn that Max, the girl who killed her self's boyfriend, is involved in her death. He soon confesses that he strangled her with his own bare hands and then tied the belt around her neck to make it look like suicide. After the charges are dismissed on Tina's mother, she attacks the ADA. We then see Tina in family court waiting to find out what is going to happen to her now that both her mother and brother are in prison. We then see that Josh's father says that he will be there for Tina and his grandchild.
SPCTRM