Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Blood Brothers

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 05, 2011 on NBC

• Is the news ruining SVU?

This episode of SVU came straight from the headlines of political figure caught in a scandal. The writers of SVU took theArnold Schwarzenegger scandal and added a little twist, but with the same ending. The twist was the son of the politicalfigurewas the one under scandal because he impregnated a 13 year old girl. Overall, if youhaven'tbeen living under a rock for the past year you canfigure out the ending to this episode. On a side note, my sister made a observation that each episode this season has been about someone with power, could this be the theme of the season?

• blood brothers

There was nothing that special about this episode of Law and Order: SVU, but it was a fun and intriguing little storyline today. They took a lot of turns, they threw crazy religious prophecies and then lying and then illegitimate children into the mix, but it made for a fun episode to follow along with. I guessed the ending, but that didn't hurt my appreciation for a solid story from the show that was obviously ripped from the headlines.

MNT