Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBC (Returning September 27, 2017)
Which ADA do you like better? Why? I find myself undecided about which of these two was the better ADA. They both broke rules from time to time, both were victimized at one point and both became a good friend to our SVU team.

poll

Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Sep 22, 2014
I prefer Cabot to Novak,no particular reason,I just do.
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I'm going with Novak. I think they are both good and really my vote is a flip of a coin. I agree with Paris_slim that all of the characters need a re-visit. Olivia needs to be reworked but stay on the show. The writers have her all over the map emotionally and it doesn't work for me in that respect. Personally I am a huge Law and Order fan but mostly of the original and would love to see it get re-born. Maybe Los Angeles wasn't the right city to try that on though I think it was more the actors they chose than the setting. Bring back the original.
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I am voting Novak and let Cabot talk to the Lowells who only talk to God. Ms March is a very good actress at playing a member of a family that is so stuck up their collective asses that I wonder how she can walk.
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I vote for a complete reboot of all the characters. Olivia is getting tiresome. This is the least satisfying of the entire franchise. SOrry to vent, but I miss almost every other version than SUV as we call it.
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I voted for Cabot, because I think Stephanie March is a marginally better actress than Diane Neal. I like them both, though.
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I agree Barba is the bomb but I wouldn't mind seeing Novak and/or Cabot back for some guest stints.
I voted for Novak but I like her just like half an inch more than Cabot ;)
Flag
Jan 03, 2014
If Cabot or Novak came back full time, I definitely wouldn't mind that one bit at all! :)
Flag
Aug 08, 2014
I agree with SweetMiss Jayne. I'd Like them both back But "Alex" More than "Casey" For "Liv's" sake
Flag
Jan 01, 2014
Barba
Flag
Jan 02, 2014
I like him a lot too. But these two ladies are my favorites. I'm glad we have Barba now. The seemingly endless stream of annoying ADAs was starting to get frustrating.
Flag
Dec 31, 2013
Like them both, but I loved and miss Alex so I gotta say Cabot
Flag
Dec 31, 2013
I'm going for Casey Novak. I just liked her more...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members