Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBC
I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing Cragen and Munch appear in a single season 14 episode together. If one character was there, the other wasn't. Any theories about why this is? What's going on? It's bad enough that Stabler's not there. Doc Warner is hardly there. Huang is not there. I feel so cheated as it is.
Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
As for Warner not being a regular- it was Tamara Tunie's decision. She is very busy with other projects. I will miss her but at least we will be able to see her occasionally. Another person I miss is Judith Light as Judge Donnelly. I know she is busy with other projects but it would be nice to see her once in a while.
Flag
I like Tamara Tunie. Yes, having her show up once in awhile is better than not at all :D I've been a big fan of Judith Light since her Who's the Boss days.
Flag
they need to bring back stabler and doc warner , and maybe add the two best ones off law & order c.I. played bobby and his parter to keep the rating up
Flag
I thought the ratings were still okay. I'd love to see Stabler back but Christopher Meloni doesn't want to come back. I'm not sure why they got rid of Warner as regular but it's good to see her once in awhile.
Flag
I'm sure they were both in some of the early episodes of the season. I don't know about the later ones. With Munch being a Sergeant now he fills in for Cragen when he's gone. I've really enjoyed the new characters. They've brought new life to the series.
Flag
Cragen & Munch are in episode 5, "Wonderland Story" probably for the last time. Munch is retiring.
Flag
I love Munch! I can't stand the thought of him not being around,
Flag
Munch has reached mandatory retirement age & Cragen is not far behind.
Flag
Oh! I'm sorry to hear that.
Flag
I like Amaro but I'm having a tougher time warming up to Rollins. It just feels strange to me that whenever Munch is there, the captain isn't, and vice versa. I hope this changes during Season 15.
Flag
Have you seen the new cast photos? I posted one and linked to the others in another post. There's one cast photo that Munch and Cragen aren't in. Makes you wonder. Also, I remember when Chuck was heading into it's final season they said to cut costs not all cast members would be appearing in all episodes. I guess that's what's happening here with Munch and Cragen.
Flag
I did see one of the cast photos but everyone was in it... I guess you're right about why they're not appearing in all the episodes together. I heard that the ratings have declined somewhat. Is that true?
Flag
Probably. That's true for network TV in general and NBC in particular.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members