I was dissapointed in this episode. First of all, it took WAY too long for the boy to actually die. I mean, we all knew it was going to happen but we had to sit through 40 minutes of a random pointless episode before it did. Secondly, because of it taking so long, I think that part of the story was too rushed.
- Lots of Melinda action
- I loved that shot at the end with Olivia, melinda, and Casey all together in the court room.
- Olivia standing up for her man :D
- was kind exciting at the part where the kid dies.
CONS: - it was too predictable
- I can't understand how Melinda missed the actual cause of death
- Elliot totallly ignored all the hard work Olivia had been doing to get him to go free
-and OF COURSE: the very last scene (I managed not to talk about it until now): HOW can elliot ask to move back in with Kathy? That makes no sense. I was soo mad when that happened you have no idea, it totally ruined the whole episode for me basicly. grrr... I am so mad at the writers because of that.