Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Fat

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 02, 2006 on NBC

• Bravo Anthony Anderson. Elliot is hard to work with and well in this episode he got a taste of his own medicine.

The captain is right. Can't believe Olivia put up with Elliot for so long. Loved Anthony Anderson although his cahracter wasn't written that well. He laughed when that Eric Molina guy talked about an epidemic of obesity and diabetes -- Considering the victims were African-American and overweight, and so was he, I would assume he sypathised with them more or would be on their side.

Olivia's appearance was nice and I thought I caught a glimpse of "sucked in, you deserve it" smirk on her face when she was behind Elliot in the locker room. Transfered to computer crimes -- sitting down and playing detective on the computer most of the day, good for the baby.

Really need to find a way to cool Elliot down. Wonder who he will get as a partner next week.

Overall good episode, dealt with a really big issue - 2 actually. Average start but turned into a wonderful episode.