Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Fat

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 02, 2006 on NBC

• I don't know what it was but this episode just didn't draw me in as most other episodes in the series.

I don't want to say I hated it, but I really didn't like it, and I can't really put my finger on it. Was it because Benson and Stabler weren't working together? I don't think it was that because they haven't worked together on a lot of cases recently. I don't think Benson was in the episode enough that's for sure. I didn't care for the partner they teamed Stabler up with, although I do like that it was to show each of them what it was like to work with themselves. The case itself went beyond what the SVU detectives should have been involved with. I get them investigating the attack on the girl but once it went to the beating of the brother, that should have been another squad. This could have been a good crossover with regular Law & Order, let them work together on the second case. Like I said it just didn't overly impress me, although part of the problem was watching it right after a great House episode.