Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Fat

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 02, 2006 on NBC

• 'Fat' is one of my favorite episodes.

In the episode 'Fat' a girl is brutally beaten and her finger is cut off. Turns out it was by a group of overweight kids who were tired of her always picking on them. But it was more than just her picking on them, one of her friends actually kicked the crap out of one of the overweight kids. I love this episode because Olivia comes back to the special victim's unit, but not before she's helps the team out while being in the 'computer crimes' department. The awkwardness between Elliot and Olivia is exciting, but what really shocked me was when one of the overweight kids actually shot the girl's friend (the one who kicked the crap out of him). But sadly he has worse things to deal with when he has to have some amputations because of gangreen. I didn't really like Blane on the ep that much, he just annoyed me. But I was so glad to see Benson back in action, her figuring out that the girl used to actually be an overweight girl herself was good. And her line at the end to Elliot was priceless, "I work here."
AFNPAC