Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Father's Shadow

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2012 on NBC

• Vile Bitch

It is no wonder SVU gone downhill cause that man hating bitch Olivia Benson is out of control.
  • Best I have seen This year.

Am not a great fan of Det Benson,but I admire her . This was heart felt and gripping. Sure it was a hostage situation but it was also an earnest young man involved whose life was at stake. Must say the acting and writing was superb. Now am gonna be keeping an eye on the young actor that played the teenage Eddie his name is Cameron Monaghan
  • boring

SVU continues to go down hiil. Very sad this show has dropped so much in the writing.

Apparently next week the blonde dectective has a gambling problem. OMG....they've truely run out of ideas for this show. It should have retired when they got rid of Elliot.

Just NOT the same show. The chemistry with the remaining characters doesn't seem to be there anymore.
  • Father's Shadow

Did I just watch an episode of Flashpoint or SVU? Not sure based on how this turned out as it was Olivia acting as the negotiator for most of the show. It was okay, I guess, but they tried too hard to make this come off as super serious and I just never really bought in. Weird abrupt ending too. Solid, but not one of the season's best.
NBC