Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

"Her Negotiation" Official Discussion (Spoilers)

layle1

[1]May 22, 2013
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the season finale "Her Negotiation."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JoshuaFraim

[2]May 23, 2013
    • level: 5
    i'm glad i watched this before reading the episode description so i wasn't spoiled by what happened. strange usually the descriptions don't spoil major surprises.

IndianaMom

[3]May 28, 2013
    • level: 54
    Fantastic episode! This bad guy is especially cringe-worthy. Along with Amaro, I wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face. The ending was a great cliffhanger, but I don't know why Benson wouldn't have pulled her weapon. She has in the past when she suspects someone has been in her apartment.

blackcat1366

[4]May 28, 2013
    • level: 7

IndianaMom wrote:
    Fantastic episode! This bad guy is especially cringe-worthy. Along with Amaro, I wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face. The ending was a great cliffhanger, but I don't know why Benson wouldn't have pulled her weapon. She has in the past when she suspects someone has been in her apartment.
    I know what you mean about Olivia. I can't believe she didn't draw her gun. Even if she thought that it was Cassidy, she still would have drawn her weapon. Even better question - how did he get into her apartment? She never would have left it unlocked and would not have left her keys lying around for him to copy. I too wanted to smack that smug smile off his face and I definatley agreed with Rollins when she wanted to just go out and blow him away. It's going to be along wait to the season premier.

ram47

[5]May 30, 2013
    • level: 18

Agree she would normally have pulled her gun but she had a lot on her mind and in that moment she wasn't thinking. We all go thru those stages.