Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Q&A Thread; eppies, cast, guests, music, etc.

smawls

[41]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    ITPROF4U wrote:

smawls wrote:
    this is a question for anyone over 21 (unless, of course, those under 21 know) In "responsible", Liv says to the girl "whats the matter, you drink the worm?" what does it mean to "drink the worm?" (and please tell me its a figure of speech, because to actually drink a worm would be disgusting!)

LOL...that's funny.."Drink the Worm" is from Tequila. It's not a figure of speech, it's real. Some tequila's have worms in them that are supposed to be VERY potent and will make you really drunk, if the tequila wasn't enough. NOT saying I have done that before, though I'm well over the drinking age

thats so gross! i had heard it before, but i never knew what it meant. how is a worm supposed to make you drunk anyway? i thought they were filled with protien...lol. thanks for the info, i will be sure to steer clear the worms on my 21 run! (in 40 days )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ITPROF4U

[42]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    smawls wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

smawls wrote:
    this is a question for anyone over 21 (unless, of course, those under 21 know) In "responsible", Liv says to the girl "whats the matter, you drink the worm?" what does it mean to "drink the worm?" (and please tell me its a figure of speech, because to actually drink a worm would be disgusting!)

LOL...that's funny.."Drink the Worm" is from Tequila. It's not a figure of speech, it's real. Some tequila's have worms in them that are supposed to be VERY potent and will make you really drunk, if the tequila wasn't enough. NOT saying I have done that before, though I'm well over the drinking age

thats so gross! i had heard it before, but i never knew what it meant. how is a worm supposed to make you drunk anyway? i thought they were filled with protien...lol. thanks for the info, i will be sure to steer clear the worms on my 21 run! (in 40 days )

Hehe..you won't find worms in shelf tequila, maybe if you were going to rural Mexico. But in any case, my advise is to stay away from tequila all together if you want to remember the day you turned 21...

Edited on 04/27/2008 4:04pm

smawls

[43]Apr 27, 2008
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    Hehe..you won't find worms in shelf tequila, maybe if you were going to rural Mexico. But in any case, my advise is to stay away from tequila all together if you want to remember the day you turned 21...
    haha. dually noted *writes it on her hand* although, i have heard tequila referred to as "te-kill-ya." that should tell me something right there...

SL3UTH

[44]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 9

To bring the conversation away from alcohol (sorry guys!), one quick question.

What's the episode where Elliot goes to Olivia's apartment? Not in Wrath, s3. I'm pretty sure it was season eight, because she had her ponytail fetish going on.

SVU_number_1fan

[45]Apr 27, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:

What's the episode where Elliot goes to Olivia's apartment? Not in Wrath, s3. I'm pretty sure it was season eight, because she had her ponytail fetish going on.

o i think u mean the other way around where liv text him to meet her down stair outside fo his appt it was burnded is that the wone u were talkin about the one where the dad set the mom on fire

SL3UTH

[46]Apr 27, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

o i think u mean the other way around where liv text him to meet her down stair outside fo his appt it was burnded is that the wone u were talkin about the one where the dad set the mom on fire
    Nope. Elliot came to her apartment, and when she opened the door, he smiled.

SVU_number_1fan

[47]Apr 27, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

o u mean season one in stalked where richard white was stalkin her??? and they drank the orange juice

amarcum

[48]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

o u mean season one in stalked where richard white was stalkin her??? and they drank the orange juice

i believe youre thinking of 'philadelphia'. (s

smawls

[49]Apr 27, 2008
    yep, that was philadelphia. and thats when she lets him in and figure out simon went to school with milfields sister.

speaking of philadelphia...i have have wondered why they titled the episode that. i came to the conclusion its because philadelphia is the "city of brotherly love" and liv finds her bro in that ep. is that what you guys think?

phatboi2006

[50]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    i guess dats basically it

SL3UTH

[51]Apr 27, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    yep, that was philadelphia. and thats when she lets him in and figure out simon went to school with milfields sister.

speaking of philadelphia...i have have wondered why they titled the episode that. i came to the conclusion its because philadelphia is the "city of brotherly love" and liv finds her bro in that ep. is that what you guys think?
    I don't think that's what they meant by "brotherly love". Haha. But thanks.

allianne88

[52]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 1

Hey, quick question. I have a vague recollection of what i think is an SVU eppisode, and was just wondering if some one could tell me what it's called. The only bit i remeber is Liv being chained up by her hands to the roof, and then she escaped....

i'm not even certain it's a real episode or just my imagination, but if anyone could help me out it'd be appreciated.

smawls

[53]Apr 27, 2008
    allianne88 wrote:

Hey, quick question. I have a vague recollection of what i think is an SVU eppisode, and was just wondering if some one could tell me what it's called. The only bit i remeber is Liv being chained up by her hands to the roof, and then she escaped....

i'm not even certain it's a real episode or just my imagination, but if anyone could help me out it'd be appreciated.

yeah, thats not an SVU episode. but i do remember seeing one like that for L&O criminal intent. erbe's character was kidnapped. and there was also one for Bones where brennen was kidnapped. they were both tied to the ceiling. hope that helps some

mariska143

[54]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 16
    Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Blind Spot is CI- Season 6, and Two Bodies in a Lab is Bones- Season 1...

allianne88

[55]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 1
    Thanks guys! No wonder it's taken me so long to find the SVU episode where this happens- it doesn't exist. Nice to know i can stop searching!

smawls

[56]Apr 28, 2008
    ugh. i cant remember what ep it was that kathleen got the DUI. someone help...

amarcum

[57]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    smawls wrote:

s6, blood.

smawls

[58]Apr 28, 2008
    amarcum wrote:
    smawls wrote:

s6, blood.

s6?! holy crap i thought it was s7. good thing i asked, haha. thanks

SL3UTH

[59]Apr 28, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    amarcum wrote:
    smawls wrote:

s6, blood.

s6?! holy crap i thought it was s7. good thing i asked, haha. thanks
    Speaking of Elliot (or the Stabler family, haha), where's that one where Olivia talks to Elliot is this large room that looks like a bathroom? He's really upset, and I think she walks out. I'm pretty sure he was wearing leather, if that helps. These are the things I know.

smawls

[60]Apr 28, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    Speaking of Elliot (or the Stabler family, haha), where's that one where Olivia talks to Elliot is this large room that looks like a bathroom? He's really upset, and I think she walks out. I'm pretty sure he was wearing leather, if that helps. These are the things I know.
    i think that was ripped. elliot beat the crap outta his old partner because he was beating on his son in the bathroom at the courthouse...