TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Q&A Thread; eppies, cast, guests, music, etc.

cfenn2010

[121]May 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

i have a ques,

why did elliot decide to wear jeans, and levis, to be comfotable, while he was divorced, and than when he got back together with kathy he went back to the way he used to dress, why did he do that??

was he just too lazy to press his own pants???

because dani told him to lose the suit and tie if he was gunna chase perps. dunno why he went back. but "competence" was my first ep, too!! thats cool

well, that just bugs me, DONT LISTEN TO HER, SO DONT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKIN ABOUT!!

it bugged the sh!t out of me when he kept saying 'dani' in choreographed and than olivia was all hurt when he said it in front of her, and HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW!! goddamn you elliot!! i dont know, maybe he just follows his partners, olivia just dress alot nicer than dani ever did, or maybe cuz he got together with his wife again, im still going with hes just too lazy to press his pants lol
    i go wit wife bcuz yea he looks really hot in red when he had that red suit on yea

Red SUIT? What was he, Santa?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_number_1fan

[122]May 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

i have a ques,

why did elliot decide to wear jeans, and levis, to be comfotable, while he was divorced, and than when he got back together with kathy he went back to the way he used to dress, why did he do that??

was he just too lazy to press his own pants???

because dani told him to lose the suit and tie if he was gunna chase perps. dunno why he went back. but "competence" was my first ep, too!! thats cool

well, that just bugs me, DONT LISTEN TO HER, SO DONT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKIN ABOUT!!

it bugged the sh!t out of me when he kept saying 'dani' in choreographed and than olivia was all hurt when he said it in front of her, and HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW!! goddamn you elliot!! i dont know, maybe he just follows his partners, olivia just dress alot nicer than dani ever did, or maybe cuz he got together with his wife again, im still going with hes just too lazy to press his pants lol
    i go wit wife bcuz yea he looks really hot in red when he had that red suit on yea

Red SUIT? What was he, Santa?
    his red work suit u no red shirt red and black tie

phatboi2006

[123]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    J'ai un question. lol. Anyways in Cold I forgot if I said this somewhere else but why wasn't IAB in it if it involved cops. Shouldn't IAB investigate those and ESPECIALLY NOT the co-workers AND PARTNER of the suspect?

smawls

[125]May 20, 2008
    phatboi2006 wrote:
    J'ai un question. lol. Anyways in Cold I forgot if I said this somewhere else but why wasn't IAB in it if it involved cops. Shouldn't IAB investigate those and ESPECIALLY NOT the co-workers AND PARTNER of the suspect?
    yes, that is true. and in the beginning one of our own svu dets. asks that very question when they get to the scene and cragen replies "because i fought for it." (i think in reality they wouldnt let them do it, tho.)

phatboi2006

[126]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    smawls wrote:
    phatboi2006 wrote:
    yes, that is true. and in the beginning one of our own svu dets. asks that very question when they get to the scene and cragen replies "because i fought for it." (i think in reality they wouldnt let them do it, tho.)
    Thank you for the reply now I have to watch that again missed it the first time around. I did miss the start of it cuz of stupid CTV starting it 3 mins late cuz of DWTS or w/e that show is.

FoolForLove96

[127]May 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    Is MH going to be in Mike Myer's new movie The Love Guru??? Anyone who's seen American Idol tonight will know why I'm asking...I don't know the spoiler tag to prevent leaking info that might be considered spoilers.

smawls

[128]May 21, 2008
    FoolForLove96 wrote:
    Is MH going to be in Mike Myer's new movie The Love Guru??? Anyone who's seen American Idol tonight will know why I'm asking...I don't know the spoiler tag to prevent leaking info that might be considered spoilers.
    yes, she is going to be appearing in his movie. it is just a cameo, tho. nothing too big. and this aint a spoiler since it doesnt concern SVU, so we're all good i think she makes the cameo because Pitka's greeting/blessing word (i think thats what he called it...) is Mariska Hargitay. haha. (if you saw mike meyers on Ellen today, you'd know what im talking about. and if you didnt see it, he explains it in a clip on that one site that shall not be mentioned)
    Edited on 05/21/2008 8:22pm

FoolForLove96

[129]May 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    smawls wrote:
    FoolForLove96 wrote:
    yes, she is going to be appearing in his movie. it is just a cameo, tho. nothing too big. and this aint a spoiler since it doesnt concern SVU, so we're all good i think she makes the cameo because Pitka's greeting/blessing word (i think thats what he called it...) is Mariska Hargitay. haha. (if you saw mike meyers on Ellen today, you'd know what im talking about. and if you didnt see it, he explains it in a clip on that one site that shall not be mentioned)

ok, just checking. he also used it like ten times on American Idol and i almost missed what he said the first time. so she's appearing?? cool!

pinkydog123

[130]May 22, 2008
    • level: 14

I HAVE A QUES.

ok, in 'infiltrated' you know the sheriff who hit liv on the head??

is he the same guy they said to be the 'woodsman' in 'signature' i think they just usded a pic of him.

savvy09

[131]May 24, 2008
    • level: 1
    What is the name of the song in "streetwise" that plays when liv and ell come into anna's bedroom?

smawls

[132]May 24, 2008
    savvy09 wrote:
    What is the name of the song in "streetwise" that plays when liv and ell come into anna's bedroom?
    ya know, i googled the lyrics that play during that scene and the only thing that came up was someone else who was looking for the title of the song, too. lol. i got nuthin...sorry

SVUfanatic17

[133]May 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    What' the name of the episode that Elliot and Olivia get into the fight that goes something like this:

El: I can't do this anymore. I can't be looking over my shoulder making sure your ok.

Liv: You son of a b!tch you know thats not true.

El: You can do your own job and not wait for me to come to the rescue.

Thanks for the help!!

mariska143

[134]May 24, 2008
    • level: 16
    That's Fault, Season 7.

smawls

[135]May 24, 2008
    mariska143 wrote:
    That's Fault, Season 7.
    you got the easy question and hey, is that a Cutter i see on your icon? lol. you know what i've noticed, there are lots of ADA's that have names that start with C's. Cabot, Casey, Cutter, Carver. and maybe there's more, that as far as i've gotten. lol.

mariska143

[136]May 24, 2008
    Hell yeah it is.... my new lover

SVU_number_1fan

[137]May 24, 2008
    mariska143 wrote:
    Hell yeah it is.... my new lover
    who is cutter????

mariska143

[138]May 24, 2008
    He's the new EADA on the Mothership. Quite handsome if I do say so myself. And, although in the show he is American, the actor is British. Tres tres sexy.

pinkydog123

[139]May 25, 2008
    • level: 14

ok, since no one answered my question, ill ask it again,

ok, in 'infiltrated' you know the sheriff who hit liv on the head?

is he the same guy they said to be the 'woodsman' in 'signature' i think they just usded a pic of him.

smawls

[140]May 25, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:

ok, since no one answered my question, ill ask it again,

ok, in 'infiltrated' you know the sheriff who hit liv on the head?

no. i dont think they are the same person. Dep. Ibold is played by Steven Rishard, it doesnt say who the woodsman was, but i dont think they look the same.