Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official 'Shippers Thread (all shipper discussion here; no spoilers)

detliv

[41]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 5

IHeartSvu wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    I want them to have a nice, long, warm & fuzzy talk about their feelings. That's why I loved Philadelphia, because they kind of talked about their feelings for eachother to Hendrix. I still squeal every time I watch it -- Olivia says Elliot's the best.
    Omg I know!!!! Its so adorable. I do think she should get ready for a date at the station house. I want to get elliot's emotions steamed up..
    That'd be soo perfect. That needs to happen!
    I could see it happening, Dean coming to get Olivia at the station for a date and Elliot catching the Hello Hug and the arm around the back...I could see that getting him all steamed up.
    Aww, cute banner!! May I steal it for my myspace? I was thinking, Elliot would probably call them, on purpose, in the middle of their date saying that something happened in the case and they NEEDED Olivia.
    Haha, you stole my idea!! I was going to say that seriously, lol but I still haven't came up with what would happen after liv got there and there was no case..lol

Wow, You guys are totally just using Porter for bait aren't u?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaRSSBAR

[42]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 11
    ITPROF4U, I love your banner! It's so cute Yay for EO
    Edited on 10/06/2007 6:22pm

elliv920

[43]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    detliv wrote:

IHeartSvu wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    I want them to have a nice, long, warm & fuzzy talk about their feelings. That's why I loved Philadelphia, because they kind of talked about their feelings for eachother to Hendrix. I still squeal every time I watch it -- Olivia says Elliot's the best.
    Omg I know!!!! Its so adorable. I do think she should get ready for a date at the station house. I want to get elliot's emotions steamed up..
    That'd be soo perfect. That needs to happen!
    I could see it happening, Dean coming to get Olivia at the station for a date and Elliot catching the Hello Hug and the arm around the back...I could see that getting him all steamed up.
    Aww, cute banner!! May I steal it for my myspace? I was thinking, Elliot would probably call them, on purpose, in the middle of their date saying that something happened in the case and they NEEDED Olivia.
    Haha, you stole my idea!! I was going to say that seriously, lol but I still haven't came up with what would happen after liv got there and there was no case..lol

Wow, You guys are totally just using Porter for bait aren't u?

haha as alwaz noone likes him tht much

aprildo777

[44]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 16

i found this EO shipper vid on youtube. its 100 reasons why elliot and olivia should be together. check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGu0yTq2HY

my fav: 96. Without her, he's Unstabler.

elliv920

[45]Oct 7, 2007
    aprildo777 wrote:

i found this EO shipper vid on youtube. its 100 reasons why elliot and olivia should be together. check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGu0yTq2HY

my fav: 96. Without her, he's Unstabler.

i remeber when we shoed this it was like last year or something i love tht vid

MaRSSBAR

[46]Oct 7, 2007
    I loved that video!

IdiotsloveBoxes

[47]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 9

This goes out to all E/O shippers: No offense, but why do you people have so manyissues with Kathy, Dani, and Porter? Is it because they stand in the way of what you want? They're great characters played by great actors in good storylines (except maybe Dani).

Please, can't we all get along. You can like Kathy and Porter and still cheer for E/O.

Addicted2SVU

[48]Oct 8, 2007
    I have no problem with Kathy and Porter. But maybe that's because the EO shipper in me has become dormant until the next shippy eppy.

elliv920

[49]Oct 8, 2007
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:

This goes out to all E/O shippers: No offense, but why do you people have so manyissues with Kathy, Dani, and Porter? Is it because they stand in the way of what you want? They're great characters played by great actors in good storylines (except maybe Dani).

Please, can't we all get along. You can like Kathy and Porter and still cheer for E/O.

idk they are ok i guess

mariska143

[50]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 16
    I actually quite like Kathy. I love Isabel Gillies and I think Kathy is a GENUINELY KIND person. My problem with Dani is that for 8 episodes, Dani got more of a backstory than we ever had in 8 years with Munch/Fin. So in reality, it's not a problem I had with her, it's a problem I had with the writers. Porter just irks me. He's always hanging around.

elliv920

[51]Oct 8, 2007
    mariska143 wrote:
    I actually quite like Kathy. I love Isabel Gillies and I think Kathy is a GENUINELY KIND person. My problem with Dani is that for 8 episodes, Dani got more of a backstory than we ever had in 8 years with Munch/Fin. So in reality, it's not a problem I had with her, it's a problem I had with the writers. Porter just irks me. He's always hanging around.

i agree with everythign exept kathy i mean i like her and stuff but shes in the way....

IHeartSvu

[52]Oct 8, 2007
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:

Well, I hate dani yes because she got in the way of E/O but she also was an annoying b*****. lol. She just got on my nerves. Never said I hate porter, he just annoys the f*** out of me. Kathy, oh no not Kathy. I just plain cannot stand her since day one. And yes this is an EO issue. She always comes back when she's so far gone in elliot's life. Pisses me off and confuses me at the same time.

MaRSSBAR

[53]Oct 9, 2007
    Kathy confuses me though, with her decisions and all. YES, Elliot did have a part in her being pregnant, but it's beyond me why anyone would do that if their marriage was troubled. But she left Elliot, for obvious reasons and then all of a sudden she decides to take him back. A baby does not fix underlying problems, and this is from personal experience with my family. I don't hate Kathy, I just don't understand why she does what she does. But, it's only a tv show, so things can't always be not complicated.

IdiotsloveBoxes

[54]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    IHeartSvu wrote:
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:

Well, I hate dani yes because she got in the way of E/O but she also was an annoying b*****. lol. She just got on my nerves. Never said I hate porter, he just annoys the f*** out of me. Kathy, oh no not Kathy. I just plain cannot stand her since day one. And yes this is an EO issue. She always comes back when she's so far gone in elliot's life. Pisses me off and confuses me at the same time.

You've proven my point.

detliv

[55]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 5

MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Kathy confuses me though, with her decisions and all. YES, Elliot did have a part in her being pregnant, but it's beyond me why anyone would do that if their marriage was troubled. But she left Elliot, for obvious reasons and then all of a sudden she decides to take him back. A baby does not fix underlying problems, and this is from personal experience with my family. I don't hate Kathy, I just don't understand why she does what she does. But, it's only a tv show, so things can't always be not complicated.

Yes, her decisions confused me too. Not necessarily about the baby, as she agreed he can come home before then (I hate the whole baby thing, BTW) but she was so determined to get the divorce, even went to Olivia for help and FINALLY he signs them. Then, what? All he says is I want to come home and he can come home? Was that all it took?Are all problems solved now? The whole time they were separated he never said that? Next time he should just click his heels three times.

I admit it hurt my E/O shipper heart ( I am now an O/P shipper) but I never felt the great love story of the reunion of Elliot and Kathy. I mean I know he loves her and his kids, but he asked to go home during a extremely traumatic time (Dependant) but he didn't go home. He had sex with her during another traumatic time when he needed to see his kids (not that he didn't want to ) but after that he still didn't. When she questioned him about it at the station he couldn't even look at her. And now they are at the point wherewe have to question if he really wanted to go home or was he just doing "the right thing"....again. It all seems so dumb to me. If they were going to get back together then have them going to counseling (not that we have to see it, just elude to it) never say the D word, let it always be a possibility, Signing divorce papers and having a baby right after just seems dumb, in real life and on TV.

MaRSSBAR

[56]Oct 9, 2007
    detliv wrote:

MaRSSBAR wrote:

Yes, her decisions confused me too. Not necessarily about the baby, as she agreed he can come home before then (I hate the whole baby thing, BTW) but she was so determined to get the divorce, even went to Olivia for help and FINALLY he signs them. Then, what? All he says is I want to come home and he can come home? Was that all it took?Are all problems solved now? The whole time they were separated he never said that? Next time he should just click his heels three times.

I admit it hurt my E/O shipper heart ( I am now an O/P shipper) but I never felt the great love story of the reunion of Elliot and Kathy. I mean I know he loves her and his kids, but he asked to go home during a extremely traumatic time (Dependant) but he didn't go home. He had sex with her during another traumatic time when he needed to see his kids (not that he didn't want to ) but after that he still didn't. When she questioned him about it at the station he couldn't even look at her. And now they are at the point wherewe have to question if he really wanted to go home or was he just doing "the right thing"....again. It all seems so dumb to me. If they were going to get back together then have them going to counseling (not that we have to see it, just elude to it) never say the D word, let it always be a possibility, Signing divorce papers and having a baby right after just seems dumb, in real life and on TV.

Exactly.

Addicted2SVU

[57]Oct 9, 2007
    detliv wrote:
    ( I am now an O/P shipper)

Yaaayyy!!! Hey, dramaqueen, Law-Order, cfenn!! We have a new crew-member on our OP ship!!!!

elliv920

[58]Oct 9, 2007
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    detliv wrote:
    ( I am now an O/P shipper)

Yaaayyy!!! Hey, dramaqueen, Law-Order, cfenn!! We have a new crew-member on our OP ship!!!!

wow i love how ppl just change =[

gumcurls

[59]Oct 9, 2007
    I'm not gonna call myself an OP shipper just yet, but I'm much less opposed to the idea than I was this summer. If it happens, it happens, I guess. But I'm not rooting for it.

elliv920

[60]Oct 9, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    I'm not gonna call myself an OP shipper just yet, but I'm much less opposed to the idea than I was this summer. If it happens, it happens, I guess. But I'm not rooting for it.

if i was op it would until e/o lol